What's new

Airbags

I've run Timbres on 4 different trucks, no complaints here.

I guess being a bolt in solution is the selling point. Seems like regular 3/4/5 link setup with single bag would be just as effective, though not quite as "simple"

I actually really like it. Seems like you could copy it and tune it for more travel real easy with some very slight changes in geometry.

Properly Scaled to Match the Size of Your Truck
- Rather than using the archaic “one-size-fits-all” approach, ReadyAIR properly scales the air spring size and quantity to truly maximize your specific truck’s towing and hauling capability.

Improved Ride Quality, Stability, and Load Support -
Competitor double-bellow style air springs have a natural frequency of ~2.5Hz (close to race car stiffness). LOGIQ Air Springs have a 1.6Hz natural frequency to ensure that you will feel the difference. More Suspension Travel - Competitors limit the factory travel and typically eliminate the OE bump stops. ReadyAIR kits have improved suspension travel and retain the factory bump stops for optimal suspension performance.
I've been running this setup on my 22 f250 for almost 2 years now and love it! Due to the longer bags I cant even tell I have them installed when running empty. I keep 10 psi in them when empty and about 35 psi when I have 3k of pin weight. I just ran 2 schrader valves by my license plate to keep it simple. I would buy them again if needed.

I actually really like it. Seems like you could copy it and tune it for more travel real easy with some very slight changes in geometry.
I've always wondered why something like this wasn't more popular.

There's a lot going on in this system with the extra bag appearing to be an after thought based on their other systems.

The fabrication method of spot tab looks like actual garbage IMO.:barf:

Reactions: RMO
Same, seems like an interesting solution for guys looking at dropping the same amount of cash on some Carli springs. Being able to have some kind of ride quality beyond "skateboard" unloaded would be rad too. From a loading perspective, it'd be cool to drop the bed height (especially if I'm loading a couch or whatever with my wife). Actually, in my firefighter days we had an ambulance that would dump the air when you opened the back door to load a patient, it was pretty dope and I can't believe I never looked under it to see how it worked.

I need a set of air bags for my 22 F350 dually. What kit do I buy?
The standard stuff ride rite? Is what my buddy has trouble with on the dually, not enough room between the tire and frame, install had to be 100 perfect.

He was an engineer and couldn't achieve 100% so you might have better luck.

Same, seems like an interesting solution for guys looking at dropping the same amount of cash on some Carli springs. Being able to have some kind of ride quality beyond "skateboard" unloaded would be rad too. From a loading perspective, it'd be cool to drop the bed height (especially if I'm loading a couch or whatever with my wife). Actually, in my firefighter days we had an ambulance that would dump the air when you opened the back door to load a patient, it was pretty dope and I can't believe I never looked under it to see how it worked.

My work had one for like 3 weeks (thought they were going to convert it to a dump truck :homer:) it was a pretty neat feature.

Could do the same with a tail gate, but probably just easier to put a toggle in the cab.

It had a lot of other crazy features I never quite figured out either, had a button marked "zero soot mode" or something like that, was for when they were parked in a unload area I guess? Not sure if it had a chamber that actually held the exhaust for a short time, or just some sort of extra dpf thing.

Top Back Refresh