What's new

Air gunsmith???

Clb

another toyota from P.R.K
Member Number
Loc
First 50 club
I asked over there years ago, about a REAL shop after the idiot in sac (don? Fubar) broke my sheridan in half....

Long story short , we got Tim @ mac1 arigun to do a steroid job on it.
F.F to today, he answered 1 request for repair then went silent:confused:
Whatcha got, new shopwise?

I'm into this junk @ near $200....
Fukkin sentiment out the door what's the alternative?
Saw the chittshatt airgun thread...

baaaaack from the dead

edit in,
The old Sheridan blue streak I had Tim do a rebuild on after don resoldered the barrel to the air chamber he broke and did a factory rebuild, well now the solder job failed.
shoots fine but inaccurate as a bag of rocks.

Someone gave me a Walmart Crosman 1077 o2 unit (famous for shitty accuracy and failing to seal) when I asked for a reference.
(It fully supports the reputation)
Anyone have another reference?
I really need to pick up on the vermin hunting on the property:beer:

I killed alot of shit with a break barrel RWS when I was a kid.

If a guy didnt wanna go off the deep end with the PCP stuff, I would probly get another RWS.

Not sure what I had for a break barrel. It was wood stocked and I think it was made in Italy. I killed several hundred feral cats with that thing. The joys of barracks life.

I asked over there years ago, about a REAL shop after the idiot in sac (don? Fubar) broke my sheridan in half....

Long story short , we got Tim @ mac1 arigun to do a steroid job on it.
F.F to today, he answered 1 request for repair then went silent:confused:
Whatcha got, new shopwise?

I'm into this junk @ near $200....
Fukkin sentiment out the door what's the alternative?
Saw the chittshatt airgun thread...
Ollie Damon’s in Portland OR. They moved a while back but experts on air guns, fishing reels, etc.

Reactions: Clb
Not sure what I had for a break barrel. It was wood stocked and I think it was made in Italy. I killed several hundred feral cats with that thing. The joys of barracks life.
:lmao:

We asked the base multiple times to do something about it. Hundreds of feral cats roaming the base at night. They would piss and shit in and spray every car they could. The last straw was a litter of kittens in a Samurai. After that it was game on.

Rack em and stack em.
Bad as rats...
Worse, few people are bothered by getting rid of rats but kittens are so cute and need to be saved!!!

I've shit a handful of decent break barrels. You can grab a decent one at big 5 etc with a silencer on it for under $200.

Wish I lived in radio free America...
No cans in the prk.
I just found out about a company selling the tools to disasemble the sheridan so hopefully I can sweat the tubes back...
Gunna be Doing some math on this soon

Another thought is a few boxes of cb shorts. Quiet as a pellet gun. Tube fed rifle holds about 22 of them.

Quiet enough, we have shot shit in the yard from inside the house. And people in the next room had no idea.... pretty handy

Wish I lived in radio free America...
No cans in the prk.
I just found out about a company selling the tools to disasemble the sheridan so hopefully I can sweat the tubes back...
Gunna be Doing some math on this soon
You can go to Wally world and get a gamo with a sush on it here, BB guns don’t count.

Reactions: Clb
Top Back Refresh