What's new

Aero scope mounts

Aisin

Grumpy old fuck
Member Number
Does anyone here use Aero Precision scope mounts on their guns? Was looking at their 30mm mounts. I have a bunch of ADM qd mounts but would like to get something a bit cheaper to use on a 16 inch 22lr AR. One of the Aero mounts is cheaper than one of the chink made mounts that Primary Arms is selling. As far as I can tell the Aero mounts are still US made unless Rock Doc knows something I don’t.

Does anyone here use Aero Precision scope mounts on their guns? Was looking at their 30mm mounts. I have a bunch of ADM qd mounts but would like to get something a bit cheaper to use on a 16 inch 22lr AR. One of the Aero mounts is cheaper than one of the chink made mounts that Primary Arms is selling. As far as I can tell the Aero mounts are still US made unless Rock Doc knows something I don’t.

ive used their non-QD. simple, solid, good price. tough to beat them.

I like the Warne mounts for ARs. Aboot the same cost as the Aero. Also USA made.

For bolt guns I'm using Seekins rings, mostly because the use bigger T25 fasteners.

X2 for Warne. I have a few Burris qd mounts that are about 15 years old that have been great so far.

The cheapest Warne extended mount is 3 times the price of the Aero mount.

The Aero mounts just look flimsy to me. YRMV. And I usually want a 20 or 30 MOA cant which Warne offers.

Go to Botach near The Orleans, those Heebs have an amazing selection.

The Aero mounts just look flimsy to me. YRMV. And I usually want a 20 or 30 MOA cant which Warne offers.

Go to Botach near The Orleans, those Heebs have an amazing selection.
The mount is going on a 22lr AR not a .338 Lapua. I don’t plan on shooting it past several hundred yards so I don’t need a 30 MOA mount.

Are you sure that's real and not a Chinese knockoff?
I’ve done a decent amount of research. I can’t find one review saying that they are knock offs.

The mount is going on a 22lr AR not a .338 Lapua. I don’t plan on shooting it past several hundred yards so I don’t need a 30 MOA mount.
At 300 yards with .22lr you may want a 20-30 MOA mount.

At 300 yards with .22lr you may want a 20-30 MOA mount.
On my bolt gun I've got a 30moa rail and use a 20moa mount with a scope that has 46.5 mils of elevation travel. I can dial to past 600 with standard vel ammo without having to hold. :laughing:

Have several of the aero mounts on light builds.
Will work great for a 22. Sometimes you guys think you need to be able to chop downa tree with your scope mount. :flipoff2:
Never had any issues. Also have and really like several Warne mounts, but it's twice and for a plinking 22 not necessary.

On my bolt gun I've got a 30moa rail and use a 20moa mount with a scope that has 46.5 mils of elevation travel. I can dial to past 600 with standard vel ammo without having to hold. :laughing:
I think you’ve reinforced my point.

I have 3 of the Aeros and I like them. I like the simple aesthetic to them. At first they did appear flimsy but I'm pretty sure they are going to be more stout than any optic you put in them.

I have this one om my SA-58 and really like it.

apra210500-ultralight-30mm-extended-scope-mount-black-1.jpg

Top Back Refresh