What's new

Active Air Force member lights himself on fire outside Israel embassy in DC

1000001700.jpg

Proof in the pudding on how far someone can be indoctrinated
That's 100% what this is. People think they are blameless, this is insane. It would make some sense if it was a dude from Palestine or family there or something. This is full fault on the American propaganda machine.

Thus is the dangers of communism, publicly displayed white guilt to full fruition.

It's insane

I wonder when the Biden administration is going to condemn all of the left wing radicalization that is going on in our armed forces?
:lmao:

I would have guessed "OUCH, THIS FUCKIN HURTS!"
At some point while he's still alive, it doesn't.
You don't feel anything once nerve endings are burned; called 3rd degree burns.

It appears he stood up a long time while being burned; impressive.
What dropped his ass is when his lungs was hit with the flame's heat.

Why do you want to watch a fellow human suffer? :confused:
Not about suffering, about education. Curious how long he stood and what he was doing while on fire, especially seeing how that one cop was just so scared that Mr.Fireball is gonna shoot flames from his fingertips or something.

"Get a fire extinguisher, quick!"
Pulls out gun instead...

Not about suffering, about education. Curious how long he stood and what he was doing while on fire, especially seeing how that one cop was just so scared that Mr.Fireball is gonna shoot flames from his fingertips or something.

"Get a fire extinguisher, quick!"
Pulls out gun instead...
I hate to stand up for a cop but to be fair there's been more than one human torch get ahold of a cop or whatever and hold on for dear life (death)

Top Back Refresh