What's new

MI AAM 11.5" Limited slip, Limited Slip / E locker, 3.73 and 4.10 gear sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HCT

Member Number
All items located just south of Grand Rapids MI.

All the below where OEM installed into axle housings but never run. Axle housings where never installed in vehicles. I have had this stuff for a few years, I will never end up using it.
I will consider shipping all listed items. The shipping cost I have listed are rough estimates from package weight and size going from Michigan to California via Fed Ex ground. I will work to get a better price with interested buyers’ exact location.

All prices are fairy firm as this is all priced below current retail. This is not in original packaging, but this stuff is new, never ran and includes OEM Timken bearings, that is a bonus.

Pictures below of gear sets. See below posts for pictures of carriers as max upload is 5 per post.

AAM 11.5” Helical Limited Slip, 30 spline. Timken carrier bearings installed. $500 + shipping. Shipping estimate $110.

AAM 11.5” Electric locker / Helical Limited Slip, 30 spline. Timken carrier bearings installed. This is the OEM selectable locker for the Ram Power Wagon. I have not been able to find this offered yet anywhere from my internet searching. The 10.5” is offered and retails for $1900. I am asking $1000 + shipping, seems like a good deal. Shipping estimate $110.

AAM 11.5” OEM 3.73 gears. Timken bearings installed. Gear setup paint is from the OEM install. 200 + shipping. Shipping estimate $70.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0316.JPG Views:	17 Size:	236.8 KB ID:	262956 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0317.JPG Views:	13 Size:	248.1 KB ID:	262957

AAM 11.5” OEM 4.10 gears. Timken bearings installed. Gear setup paint is from the OEM install. 200 + shipping. Shipping estimate $70.(SOLD)

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0316.JPG Views:	17 Size:	236.8 KB ID:	262956 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0316.JPG Views:	17 Size:	236.8 KB ID:	262956

Last edited:
WMS - WMS ?

FWIW Pics didnt display.

Yes I have pictures of everything, but as mentioned they are not showing I guess. I will update this tomorrow to hopefully show all of them.

I also don’t know why wms would matter? These came out of none complete housings. Diff and gears only in the housing so I would not have been to measure wms.

Limited slip

IMG_0310.JPG IMG_0308.JPG IMG_0309.JPG

Last edited:
Yes I have pictures of everything, but as mentioned they are not showing I guess. I will update this tomorrow to hopefully show all of them.

I also don’t know why wms would matter? These came out of none complete housings. Diff and gears only in the housing so I would not have been to measure wms.

Limited slip

Because PAE. :flipoff2:

Thanks for the eLocker pics. How did you get your hands on it? It’s for a 11.5”, correct? I haven’t been able to find shit about a 11.5” eLocker. Just found some stuff regarding the 10.5” eLocker.. Happen to know if it’ll work with 4.56 gears?

Yes this is for AAM 11.5" rear axle. Yes you cannot find much info on them. I don't know much about it either. The AAM 11.5" does not have a carrier split, so it will work with 4.56 gears. I had a buddy set one of these 11.5" E lockers up with 5.38 gears.

Not many of these floating around not installed in trucks from what I can gather. And the only other way I think you could currently get one is through a dealership?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh