What's new

Aaaaaand what’s behind door # December 2020

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Alright alright... place your bets. What’s your predictions for December 2020? Now remember, nothing is off the table as there’s no motherfucking way anyone could’ve got this year so far right :laughing:

politically, I’m thinking melt down is a coming of some sort.

vaccine will probably have side effects like oh say... turning people into zombies or something sifi

economy gonna head down into the shitter. Lumber has doubled in cost and steel is predicted to rise 33%

what’s your bet?

Trump will continue to claim victory after the electoral college votes in biden's favor.

Vaccine still won't be ready for release

But hopefully we can deport all of the proud bois, antifa members, and the like to a deserted island sprinkled with weapons coated with hallucinogens. On this island (think Battle Royale the movie) there will be randomly placed minefields and crates that either contain supplies... or spiders. Naval blockade will prevent escape and the world will be better off.

like i'd jinx the rest of the year by giving the universe more crazy ideas.... :flipoff2:

Trumps lawyers will "unleash the Kraken" proving without a doubt that the Dominion voting software was hacked and he actually won in a major landslide...

Dems refuse to see the truth right in front of thier faces, and claim its a coup....then proceed to burn down thier own cities.

Civil war erupts

Stock market crash when Biden is officially confirmed as President. Thousands lose their jobs the week before Christmas because anyone smart with money will look outside the US to invest. Because no one intelligent with money has faith in a Democratically controlled US economy.

Lumber is getting back to normal.

Landslide stays the same. :lmao:

gBttWoT.jpg

Trumps lawyers will "unleash the Kraken" proving without a doubt that the Dominion voting software was hacked and he actually won in a major landslide...

Dems refuse to see the truth right in front of thier faces, and claim its a coup....then proceed to burn down thier own cities.

Civil war erupts

This.

He was 100% correct in his last IBB prediction, so....... :laughing:

Civil war erupts

You do realize that the kraken they're referring to gets killed almost immediately after release, right? :laughing:

I'll go with 'Earthquake' for $500, Alex 😊🤔😳

A 9/11 type happening that is also a deepstate/msm hoax will occur and it will be blamed on a country like NK or Russia and a new fake war will happen.

The Koche brothers corner the TP futures markets, Elon Musk saves the day with re-usable sea shells. Taco Bell takes over the fast food market and changes it menu to low sodium plant based meals.

Soy-Lentil Dream. :garfield:

The Koche brothers corner the TP futures markets, Elon Musk saves the day with re-usable sea shells. Taco Bell takes over the fast food market and changes it menu to low sodium plant based meals.

3 seashells > toilet paper

TP shortage. Grocery stores running on empty like they were back at the start of all this. More people get tested. In turn, more people hit positive. Mass closures ensue.

A 9/11 type happening that is also a deepstate/msm hoax will occur and it will be blamed on a country like NK or Russia and a new fake war will happen.

I feel like this is going to happen after Biden steps into office. Just give it a couple of months.

Not around here it's not...

Same here. Talked to the local yard, and he explained to me every order he put in, the prices went up. So each time I get some 2x4s or 1x6s, the price goes up about $2.

Vaccine has "orange sunshine" like side effects:lmao:
you puppies look up the movie.
If trump winz, pelosi'z head explodes:usa: AND
the "new normal" gets trounced, And the snowflakes roit at will AGAIN.:rolleyes:

Or the sun comes out and it's beer n pizza for everyone:flipoff2:

Same here. Talked to the local yard, and he explained to me every order he put in, the prices went up. So each time I get some 2x4s or 1x6s, the price goes up about $2.

I see a few new homes being built and I can only guess they had materials stored. No way I'd be starting a build.

I see a few new homes being built and I can only guess they had materials stored. No way I'd be starting a build.

I bought 120 2x4x8s PT about three months ago for my wood sheds. Another 200 or so 1x6x8s. I didn't get the 12s for the roof until now, for whatever reason. So I had 80% of the lumber already. That last 20% cost almost as much as the stuff I bought a few months ago.

Top Back Refresh