What's new

A scout for my boys

i have had my ass kicked left and right with this clutch. Installed the new wilwood today and no difference I’m getting like maybe 2 inches of pedal travel and no fluid down to the slave release bearing I’m not the guy who loses but everybody loses and when I do I don’t take it well so I had to make a victory I had to succeed at something so I installed lights in the bumper but it’s still gnawing away at me that I can’t figure out this fucking clutch.

image.jpg

Well shes a runner! after taking it for a test drive i found out that you fill these LS motors differently than most motors when it comes to coolant so after a couple of overheating incidents i got her full of coolant.

now the guage starts at 160ish cold and blasts past 250 pretty quick. i ordered a different sending unit from autometer that will hopefully fix this problem as well as an ODBII reader to confirm where im at.

Took the Scout to my local pub last night and was promptly told by a guy on the patio "Nice Bronco"!

Bombs.jpg

LS.jpg

Driveway.jpg

Well that was quick. The boys asked when I dropped them off this morning to do a wheelie or peel out. I did neither

846ABAE2-38BD-4C6D-A31E-311816DBAB15.jpeg

I actually have a really good local builder and they’re the ones who built this driveshaft but the problem with this one is they just shortened the stock Scout shaft so I’m gonna have them build me a beefy one tomorrow

The Scout is coming along nicely :smokin: Looks like you are in Albuquerque, who are you using for driveshafts? I have used "U-Joints" a few times and I have mixed feelings about them.

Arch Canyon in Socorro?

Scout has been great. Drive it about 500 miles this weekend.

lots of little updates...

but hell time for a new build thread.......

photo39437.jpg

photo39438.jpg

Top Back Refresh