What's new

PA A few for sale

DMG

Red Skull Member
Member Number
2010 Toyota Corolla. Auto trans. 95k. Boring as fuck but comfortable and gets 35+ mpg $7k

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. Fwd. 2.4L. 111k. At Hyundai getting a new motor under warranty. $7000
20230815_163826_resized.jpeg

01 Wrangler 4.0 5 speed. Average rust for SW PA. Runs, drives, etc. $5000. Not mine

Coming soon: 99 ccsb F250 7.3 4wd from texas.

If you want pics, just ask. People on the west coast keep in mind that these will at best be rustier than you are used to seeing although most are clean for my region.

Attachments

• 20230815_163752_resized.jpeg
    20230815_163752_resized.jpeg
    961 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230815_163934_resized.jpeg
    20230815_163934_resized.jpeg
    661.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230815_163907_resized.jpeg
    20230815_163907_resized.jpeg
    405.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230815_163836_resized.jpeg
    20230815_163836_resized.jpeg
    457.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
A friend of mine is looking for something in the $5-6k range, I'll run some of these past her to see if she'd be interested. Probably would be the Suzuki or the CTS if I had to guess. 50k miles on the CTS since the engine work, or total?

If you could shoot some pics my way when you have a chance, that'd be cool too.

A friend of mine is looking for something in the $5-6k range, I'll run some of these past her to see if she'd be interested. Probably would be the Suzuki or the CTS if I had to guess. 50k miles on the CTS since the engine work, or total?

If you could shoot some pics my way when you have a chance, that'd be cool too.
50k total on the CTS. It was bought new by a friend that parked it when the cam chains went and let it sit for a few years. He didn’t drive much. Beware, it is rwd. I will work on some pics.

50k total on the CTS. It was bought new by a friend that parked it when the cam chains went and let it sit for a few years. He didn’t drive much. Beware, it is rwd. I will work on some pics.

Sounds like this would be a killer daily driver.

I'm a bit intrigued by the 7.3 Ferd, I'm in need of a farm truck beater and while I'm a rust snob I'm also broke lately so if the price was right...... 😁

Miles and pics for the Ford please once you get the chance.

Updated to remove sold cars

Figured that. sigh

Grumbling in inflation/ wanted a long bed anyway /grumbling in inflation

I have to get it here and go over it, see what it needs to be 100% then I’ll put a price up

I have to get it here and go over it, see what it needs to be 100% then I’ll put a price up
Well, if you get it back and it has a blown engine and/or a fuckered transmission im your huckleberry :flipoff2:. I have a 7.3 been itching to rebuild and a zf6 swap kit with transfercase sitting on a pallet. Just need something to put them in.

Reactions: DMG
Well, if you get it back and it has a blown engine and/or a fuckered transmission im your huckleberry :flipoff2:. I have a 7.3 been itching to rebuild and a zf6 swap kit with transfercase sitting on a pallet. Just need something to put them in.
Alright. I don’t think it has either issue, I think the calipers are stuck and it has a boost leak. How much for the ZF6 swap?

what section of PA are you in? That Xterra might tempt me if I don't inherit Mom's old Commander for SUV duties, if you're close-ish

what section of PA are you in? That Xterra might tempt me if I don't inherit Mom's old Commander for SUV duties, if you're close-ish
Wrong side of PA, an hour east of Pittsburgh.

Dammit, that's a hike. Test drove and like a manual Xterra, but no way in hell will I have time to get out that far. Good luck with thinning the herd
Thank you anyways man! How far are you from Gkastonbury? I lived there as a kid.

Looking for a 96 or same gen zj preferably with a blown engine or trans. Can be ugly not interested in rust holes.

Don't wanna get rid of it until I have a 7.3 truck with a zf6 in it, either through swap or purchase.
Totally understandable. The 6 speed really made the truck in the era of 4 speed automatics.

I get angry at my Chevy…then the value of old, beat vehicles dissuades me from doing anything about it. :laughing:

Will trade these or the atv for a motorhome, 4wd tractor, SxS or something. Will trade multiples.

Top Back Refresh