What's new

A black man drove past barriers to run over a white blm protester

Yeah there's vid, both from a traffic cam, and from the phone of the 'girl' that got hit.

She was a militant lesbian. You know, one of those people that hates men but don't understand even the most basic concept of how a modern automobile works? Electricity, it's just magic that pours out of the wall socket....

One of those types.

Yeah there's vid, both from a traffic cam, and from the phone of the 'girl' that got hit.

She was a militant lesbian. You know, one of those people that hates men but don't understand even the most basic concept of how a modern automobile works? Electricity, it's just magic that pours out of the wall socket....

One of those types.

why do always refer to women as less than human?

One of those types.

I think “she” was actually trans. So she was really a man.

I know I am not as popular as I used to be.. thats for sure.. but maybe if I go stand in traffic.. and get killed.. people would start saying how great I was..??

I'd rather go stand on train tracks though...

I wonder if any of the "Protester" (Mob) hesitated for a second to call the Police for help. 🤣

I know I am not as popular as I used to be.. thats for sure.. but maybe if I go stand in traffic.. and get killed.. people would start saying how great I was..??

I think you should take my suggestion seriously. Have you started picking out odd cultural trends to start covering on your YT channel?

You know, there are a bunch of channels where black people listen to 'white people' music like heavy metal, then give their reaction. People love to see a black person say they like Stairway to Heaven or Back in Black.

I'm thinking the same with you except Makeup Artists, hula-hoop girls, and other Millenial/GenZ interests.

I think millions of Youtubers world-wide would be very interested on your take of their weird interests. Like K-Pop and Anime.

You could get a sizable cult following like ReviewBrah.

I think you should take my suggestion seriously. Have you started picking out odd cultural trends to start covering on your YT channel?

You know, there are a bunch of channels where black people listen to 'white people' music like heavy metal, then give their reaction. People love to see a black person say they like Stairway to Heaven or Back in Black.

I'm thinking the same with you except Makeup Artists, hula-hoop girls, and other Millenial/GenZ interests.

I think millions of Youtubers world-wide would be very interested on your take of their weird interests. Like K-Pop and Anime.

would watch.

I'm gonna remember some of this... as usual I will prolly forget who said it.. I mix most people on here up.. can't remember who hates me and who is cool with me..

I'm already workin on what I could possibly record.. trying to think of something different out there.. which is hard to do now a days..

I forget the quote something about how much footage is being uploaded to YouTube now..

Dibs on ur stuff.... I’ll put that wood chipper to use!!!!
:flipoff2:

I'm gonna remember some of this... as usual I will prolly forget who said it.. I mix most people on here up.. can't remember who hates me and who is cool with me..

I'm already workin on what I could possibly record.. trying to think of something different out there.. which is hard to do now a days..

I forget the quote something about how much footage is being uploaded to YouTube now..

Stick with what you do best. Talk to hot girls and make them feel uncomfortable. Zoom the camera in on their boobs and ass, try to get upskirts, and just continue being a general creep. No doubt a million people will follow you. Everyone loves a creep, and everyone loves boobs. Go get 'em tiger!

Top Back Refresh