88/32

2big bronco

Og irate
Member Number
Loc
Prunedale ca
:eek:.

Screenshot_20210202-184728_Samsung Internet.jpg

I remember seeing some similar looking skid steer tires, 2" deep lugs makes for quite a bit of rip&tear

gotta wonder about the price difference between those and some old school rice and canes

wasn't the hot ticket just a few years ago getting the tires that were half worn out already, iirc black label ones were half tread depth?

[486 said:
;n295925]I remember seeing some similar looking skid steer tires, 2" deep lugs makes for quite a bit of rip&tear

gotta wonder about the price difference between those and some old school rice and canes

Cant get rice and canes in a sticky bro.

[486 said:
;n295935]wasn't the hot ticket just a few years ago getting the tires that were half worn out already, iirc black label ones were half tread depth?

pfft...only for the lightweight=go fast crowd.

bouncers prefer to throw lugs into the trees :smokin:

Who besides rock bouncers even wants a sticky bogger? Mud trucks don't need stickys and no self respecting rock crawler is going to buy those. Seems like a waste of time unless rock bouncers are buying those by the truckload?

Who besides rock bouncers even wants a sticky bogger? Mud trucks don't need stickys and no self respecting rock crawler is going to buy those. Seems like a waste of time unless rock bouncers are buying those by the truckload?

I could see Tim Cameron buying a dozen of them.

I miss the days when boggers and tsl's were the go to for crawling. Times were simpler

Pretty sure it's aimed at bouncers. All the mud trucks run skinny ag type tires on huge wheels now.

Also, for those who didn't do the math, 88/32s is 2 3/4" :eek:

Sumbichlldig!

Oooohhhhh you're fancy:flipoff2:

Fuck you man. They were $50 a piece. The junkyard was conveniently right next to the national guards motor pool. :flipoff2:

Aiming at the USD and Mickey I’d bet. Those are all aimed at southern dirt/rock mix hill climb people.

Everyone around here will run them on their sxs, with 5ft A-arms and portals and 5000 watt system.

That shit blows my mind. Take a bad ass machine capable of doing 60+ mph over almost any terrain and turn it into an axle and ball joint snapping slug that can't get out of its own way.

Makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

Top Back Refresh