What's new

87,000 irs agents

jeeptj19992001

land of milk and honey
Member Number
Loc
land of milk and honey
There are around 19,500 incorporated cities, towns and villages in the United States

So there will be 4.46 per city, town and village.

This does not include the current agents they have on staff......

Middle class America i fucked.

Don't forget to put that gift check you got from grandma on your taxes as income.
Exactly.

Laws should be either enforced or removed. It isn't a good thing that there be a culture of widespread disregard for laws, as this only leads to the selective enforcement of them being used as a weapon.

If everyone actually found out how much tax they're supposed to owe, and that you can't just claim you donated to charity without proof, or whatever other tax cheating they're engaging in, maybe they'd be pissed off enough to actually vote for change.

Cheat on taxes.

Think about that.
It's legalized theft. They are stealing from you with the full backing of the law. If you cheat you are breaking the law.

do you know how hard it is to "not cheat?" The tax law is 77K pages of entrapment.

Get a wedding gift, birthday gift, Christmas gift? Reportable.
Exactly. Now that it's going to be enforced maybe people will vote for change, hmm?

Yeah, because that's worked really well. :lmao:
I'd love to sit down with someone going over their expenses and "accidentally" count things twice and such. Well sir you overpaid by 64k this year. Just take a terrible moment for a person and turn it into something great.

I learned about use tax in Washington a few years ago.

Simply put if I purchase a chain saw from an individual I am required to pay "use tax" on said chain saw. Even if it was a private party cash transaction.

Where they get you is if you purchase a firearm. All firearm transfers must go through an FFL The dealer is required by law to report the transfer (sale) and the state now knows that you owe them taxes on said purchase. Also creating a "registry" of firearm purchases.

Purchasing a used car from someone private party? When you go to register it? Use tax.

I'm not.

I live in a different country, but our tax code is similarly fucked.

I want people to hurt so they will vote to fix it. It is the only way. And if that fails, then bring the revolution.
I told my hardcore D neighbor who voted for Newsome twice and is now on a gun buying spree that my best answer is to try our very best to get Biden re-elected. That way when all that is left of our country is a smoking ruin and their pain is finally high enough, then maybe, just maybe they'll stop voting these fuckheads into office.

I told my hardcore D neighbor who voted for Newsome twice and is now on a gun buying spree that my best answer is to try our very best to get Biden re-elected. That way when all that is left of our country is a smoking ruin and their pain is finally high enough, then maybe, just maybe they'll stop voting these fuckheads into office.
Kind of where I'm at with my inlaws. Everything gone to shit, but they still tout things like how gas has come down so much and stuff. Let this whole thing burn to the fucking ground. My BIL company requires him to drive a car to older than three years. They chip in, but I can't wait until his 60hp tuna can costs him $145,000 and another $5000 in registration fees.

Maybe don't cheat on your taxes?
Better get busy reading to make sure you're following all of the rules & regulations:

1660153443370.png

Hopefully you're fluent in legalese as well.

And once you've finished with the code, you can get to work on the case studies:
1660153536059.png

The truth is the tax code is so complex that the IRS can probably find something on everyone if they dig enough.

Is it true that all 87K will be issued firearms? Not sure if fake news.

Imagine thinking it still matters who you vote for when none of us can count the votes openly or fairly. In AZ, we know for a fact that the amount of ballots cast in 2020 by illegals was higher than the amount of votes Biden won by. We know over 160,000 ballots were not printed on official election paperstock and therefore questionable in origin. We know more than enough mules dropped off ballots to change the outcome of the election in AZ. We know the new "dominion" Soro's sponsored voting machines were specifically designed to be tampered with, with many back doors and active exploits. We know the trail of custody of our votes is skeptical at best-- both the electronic trail and the physical. We know ballots were mailed to dead people and non-existent people in massive quantities. We know people double voted. We are still gas lighted whenever we brings these facts up. No one inside the government offices responsible has much of an interest in fixing these issues.

But let's say you out vote the fraud and actually get an honest person in (Kari Lake maybe)-- and they try to change things. They get prosecuted on fake charges or their vehicle self-drives into a tree and they die. Or they just get tired of it and take the cash. Many such cases since Trump was elected.

Further, the majority of candidates are pre-selected from an approved list. That list is based on how much brown nosing they do to banks, other financiers and the plutocrats who control them. The campaign finance reform laws were destroyed years ago thanks to none-other than deep state McCain. Only a person with massive assets can afford to seriously run for office without seeking to be sponsored by large globalhomo corporate lobbyists.

Thanks to Obama, since 2012 it is legal for the government to lie to its citizens by creating sponsored propaganda and fake news. Our news is now the equivalent of Pravda.

Some dead white racists guys nobody cares about once said something like: "No taxation without representation". They stopped paying taxes eventually had a war over it. They took on the biggest empire of the time and shot their soldiers in the faces over far less than what we have seen since 2016. They are now called terrorists by the supporters of the regime that is sending these yet-to-be-hired would be thugs out to audit and extinguish the middle class with a never-ending series of new taxes and to starve them to death with nitrogen farming reductions.

Yet, we will just bitch on the interwebs until these weaponized "auditors" come kill us. Because Jesus wanted us to turn the other cheek, or war is hell and we don't want it, or it is bad optics, or Q said "trust the plan" or some other cowardly bullshit we pretend makes us better people, but doesn't.

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.

With how vast, complex and open to interpretation the tax code is everyone is guilty.

I just looked into becoming an agent. 4yr degree and experience needed, and the pay ain't great. Bummer, I thought that could be fun.
meh, with the new standard deductions, and the thresholds that have to be met, as well as the low interest rates on home loans, to get a benefit from an itemized deductions, I don't think cheating on your taxes is near as common as it was 10 years ago.
(especially how common tax software is, and how conservative that software is in finding and claiming deductions)

I think the Middle class is fucked SECOND HAND. I think Corporations are fucked, and that will be passed to the middle class indirectly.

My thing on this is , WHERE DO YOU FIND 87,000 QUALIFIED APPLICANTS?

Much less if you are going to office them.

meh, with the new standard deductions, and the thresholds that have to be met, as well as the low interest rates on home loans, to get a benefit from an itemized deductions, I don't think cheating on your taxes is near as common as it was 10 years ago.

I think the Middle class is fucked SECOND HAND. I think Corporations are fucked, and that will be passed to the middle class indirectly.

I will say, anecdotally, cheating is still pretty common. But, I'm not sure cheating is even the right word. Omissions, mis-classifications, etc, are simply unavoidable. This isn't because (most) people want to cheat, but because putting the onus on taxpayers to calculate their own taxes is hideously flawed.

Reactions: DMG

Average salary is 51k with the top earners in the 90k range. Does anyone with schooling and experience want to work 51k per year job?

Top Back Refresh