What's new

83 pickup that went full buggy,

Another vote for USD suck and touch the front......Honestly I wouldn't touch front or rear.

Swing doors are all the rage. I personnel like the feeling of sitting deep inside a buggy. Doors would take that away for me.

Agreed, that's why I just get in and out less now instead of hacking my door bars out.

new lower links made up this weekend with new heims also. i went with 2.25 x .375 wall dom because my 2in x.25 wall kept bending.

1709556761045.png

1709556783522.png

New links are beef! I dont want to know how much that DOM cost per foot :eek:

I am going to SMORR the 12th-13th, if you're interested in joining.

looking good. I like the front grill / bumper!
i do too i was unsure at first but had to just bend up a tube and do it. once it was up there i was like thats it..... nailed it.. really worried the bends would be too big a radius and look weird but i dont think so.

we got this DOM for 25 per foot. i think i used 12 foot total. or real close to that.
At $25 per foot could you not have just got WOD to build some 7075 Aluminum links? between the cost of the DOM, weld bungs and welding supplies I bet it was close. I'm always shocked how cheap they are. I can't buy the material for what they sell the complete link for!

i have 300 in steel plus the added bonus of a back ache the next day after man handlining them about 80 times up and down the day i installed them. cost i am not sure about because my math said this for my rear link my rear was 38 inches i think 36 with steel because of weld in bung.

this is one bar. jusy the rear. it said 2.70 per inch. and who knows i may have messed up the math. lol
1712078257065.png

Top Back Refresh