What's new

7600 gamemaster problem

Fishbone333

Red Stiff Member
Member Number
Loc
Poconos, pa
I was having issues with my 7600 pump gun. I disassembled it and found a cleaning brush had somehow gotten behind the bolt. (I usually have a few beers when cleaning guns but damn)
Anyway, I put the gun back together and now after I shoot it, it won't allow me to eject the shell without pressing the button under the pump that allows the action to be cycled . This is driving me nuts, any ideas?

User location checks out....that HAS TO be PA's main hunting rifle. << this guy started hunting with a 760 in God's caliber.

So with no ammo in it, try pulling the trigger and see if it unlocks the action.

If I had to guess, did your spring get mess up on part #2 #3
7600.jpg

Reactions: DMG
User location checks out....that HAS TO be PA's main hunting rifle. << this guy started hunting with a 760 in God's caliber.

So with no ammo in it, try pulling the trigger and see if it unlocks the action.
I’m in Missouri and this is my first deer rifle. 30-06 carbine (shorter barrel). I affectionately call it “pepper” no idea why and it’s the only firearm I named. I’ve owned a lot of deer rifles since I got this one and traded bought and sold a bunch but this one will always stay with me.

OP, I have no idea how you could get a cleaning brush stuck in the bolt in the first place but good luck and hope you get it figured out.

Top Back Refresh