What's new

6.7 Super Duty Maintenence/Mods

On my 22 it doesn't say Regen required until 100%

Someone mentioned that it should give an option to manually regen above 80%?

I did a '19 550 at work and you can't prevent the idle regens due to PTO strategy. If yours doesn't have PTO it might be different, the c&c are definitely not the same as pickups though

Not a pto, but does have a large inverter that we use when fusing pipe. I think it's absolutely retarded to idle a modern diesel to power a 3kw inverter instead of just using a small generator, but oh well, that's how they set the truck up.

Not a pto, but does have a large inverter that we use when fusing pipe. I think it's absolutely retarded to idle a modern diesel to power a 3kw inverter instead of just using a small generator, but oh well, that's how they set the truck up.
Does it have the manual Regen switch?

You have the option to command a regen on a 2011-2016 6.7 when the truck is fully warmed up, in park, with a soot load over 80%.

You have to hold the ok button on the wheel a couple of times to flip through the parked in a safe spot, without the exhaust pointing at small children warnings.

Don't trust the percentages. On my Son's 3.0 F150 it does not regen until 200% or maybe it was 300% not sure, but either way. Not what you think it would be.

In order to do any regen, manual or automatic it is true that all the conditions have to be met. Like engine temp. No fault codes stored. and a few others.
Always got a kick out of Class 8 drivers that say they do a manual regen before leaving every day. Uhm, no you don't that is impossible. LOL

Honestly I wouldn't screw with it. Forcing manual regens will probably destroy the dpf and sensors much faster.

I don't intend to do manual regens I only want to prohibit starting a regen a mile from my driveway, destination etc.

Don't trust the percentages.

Both 6.7s start cleaning at 100%

Honestly I wouldn't screw with it. Forcing manual regens will probably destroy the dpf and sensors much faster.

Yesterday was a perfect example of where a manual regen would have been nice. Left the house at like 90% drove for 45 mins, then 45 mins back, it didn't start regen until half way home.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh