What's new

5th flat Goodyear in 6 months

Yokohama Geolander G015 LTs or nothing for 1/2 ton tires for me. Depending on your driving your get 60k+ on 1/2 ton PU last 2 set had 90 & 102k in them. 90k I could still pretend there was tread on them. Around 170 a corner. Currently on my 3rd set for my 1/2 ton and a set in the Yukon as well.

I doubt your owners manual specifies exact replacement brand for the tires. You could snap a pic from your owners manual and post it here. None of the original manuals I have ever seen state what your peoples "said". In fact, that sounds virtually impossible base on the easiest most casual analysis. Dealers SAY so much puke garbage they should run for office. You cant be serious :confused:

Not the cars warranty, moron. The warranty for the tires. He has problems, the tire dealer replaces the tires with new ones if same brand.

Wants to change tires will be on his dime

Not the cars warranty, moron. The warranty for the tires. He has problems, the tire dealer replaces the tires with new ones if same brand.

I'm in the same boat with bfg at ko2s. They keep warrantying them out, but I'm sick of having to deal with them. So I've accepted that the only way this situation is going to improve is either replace anyway, or hate my way through the end of their life and then buy something else.

I'm currently hating my way through the rest of their lives.

I'm in the same boat with bfg at ko2s. They keep warrantying them out, but I'm sick of having to deal with them. So I've accepted that the only way this situation is going to improve is either replace anyway, or hate my way through the end of their life and then buy something else.

I'm currently hating my way through the rest of their lives.

Yeah no doubt.

Or get those bastards to eat it and put you in a new set.

Listen you fucking tool. His post said no such thing. Show me where I say warranty. OP Posted that the dealer said he should use the same tires. His statement is weak. Never said the dealer under warranty keeps replacing the same shit. Can you read ? Keep trying to reach my sack to ride them. Glad you can fill in the blanks for the blank. :homer: I never mentioned the dealer as he did not either. Where the fuck do you crawl out of to say this retarded shit ?

" LR Dealer and Goodyear both told me these are the only tires I should run on this vehicle."

Jack ass. :shaking:

Seriously, what triggers this faggotry in yer little Brain ?

Listen you fucking tool. His post said no such thing. Show me where I say warranty. OP Posted that the dealer said he should use the same tires. His statement is weak. Never said the dealer under warranty keeps replacing the same shit. Can you read ? Keep trying to reach my sack to ride them. Glad you can fill in the blanks for the blank. :homer: I never mentioned the dealer as he did not either. Where the fuck do you crawl out of to say this retarded shit ?

" LR Dealer and Goodyear both told me these are the only tires I should run on this vehicle."

Jack ass. :shaking:

Seriously, what triggers this faggotry in yer little Brain ?

Its funny that the only time I know wtf you're talking about and seem to make sense is when you get your feelers hurt and get pissy :lmao:

Remember that axle I built out of a 4.5" pipe and some random MDT front spindles? Yeah well it's sitting under a 6" channel 14ft trailer. We're talking like 4k/tire, not real MDT weights. 20" LT tires off of a modern pickup can do that.

Damn straight. :flipoff2:

And 70s and 80s

Kind of, not really :laughing::flipoff2:

I'm not against light truck tires on trailers. Ive been doing it for years with 16" wheels. ST tires fucking suck.

Top Back Refresh