Not open for further replies.

Projectjunkie

Whatever
Member Number
Loc
Tucson Az
20220618_095959.jpg
20220617_213039.jpg

I bought this as is and we took it out once, it was fun, and we'll enough built for what it is. I think it was passed around between some xj guys and the guys knew how to make the most of what they had, ie, proven budget upgrades, ie, max lift before sye, budget steering upgrades, etc.

but I'm going to pull the 37s for another truck and sell this one. I'll have some 3/4 tread 285s on it

The new method 17s stay with it

I'll have to check title, I think it's a 2000

4.0 Asian trans, factory axles, but geared and rear locker, trutrac I believe. Dodge one ton steering box upgrade, not SYE, aluminum steering links.

200k miles, clean az title.

Ac compressor has a failed clutch, i bought a new oem compressor but haven't installed yet.

The interior was really nice until I foolishly set a car battery on the passenger seat and it leaked and seems to have dissolved the seams in the center of that seat. I'll get the whole thing cleaned up some and get pics.

The exhaust was cut and dumps out underneath, no muffler, no cat, no o2 sensor, runs rich and loud :laughing:

Anyways, I'll find the build specs and post that

Starting at 4500 obo

New Denso compressor and cold ac

285s are on it, went with a matched 40% tread set of coopers I had instead of mis matched mts, that could be switched around for a serious buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh