What's new

4th of July - Mt Rushmore & Trump

I was watching a live feed earlier.. showing the protestors blocking the road.. kinda wish they didnt stop showing the protest.. it looks like all the officers were getting ready to clear the road.. kinda wish I could see that..

News claims the majority of protesters are Indians......Lakota claim the land was taken from them in violation of a treaty they had with the US govt.....

News claims the majority of protesters are Indians......Lakota claim the land was taken from them in violation of a treaty they had with the US govt.....

the natives were pointing out to the police and some camera people.. outsiders who were trying to be instigators and were not part of their peaceful protest..

the natives were pointing out to the police and some camera people.. outsiders who were trying to be instigators and were not part of their peaceful protest..

There are plenty of Natives that don't like Trump even though he has given them more money then any former prez, but yes typically the ralley around here are mostly pretty well in line with the rules. They also had several Lakota performer's earlier this afternoon on stage.

Orange man rode in an Osprey to the site. nvm, Marine 1 is still coming, not sure what the Osprey was for.

Last edited:
its so hard to watch him continually make mistakes in this speech..

thats kinda unAmerican

like when he was talkin about valley forge, and George Washington's victory in the winter of 76

oh and he says things, and then immediatly says thank you,, and then he pauses for the applause after.. like he is just reciting something he sorta memorized..

Last edited:
saw this tweet.. "This is not a rally speech, with playful banter and one-liners. This is Trump standing his ground amidst a major cultural moment, trying to revive re-election prospects with flag-wrapped rhetoric surrounded by ultimate America First imagery."

I agree, This is not a Rally speech, This is a double barrel middle finger to all those protesting and trying to tear down our history. He's not pumping himself or his achievements, he's honoring America's achievements.

the news channel Im watching is messing up the coverage of the fireworks... they have 2 different views of the live fireworks.. but they arent showing the same fireworks show... and they keep mixing in messed up audio..

not sure if this link will work for everyone, but the protesters blocked the road into Mt. Rushmore with vans and disabled them (flat and removed tires). At about 40 min mark is where the show starts, at 58 mins, they start moving the protesters out and clearing the area.

its so hard to watch him continually make mistakes in this speech..

thats kinda unAmerican

like when he was talkin about valley forge, and George Washington's victory in the winter of 76

oh and he says things, and then immediatly says thank you,, and then he pauses for the applause after.. like he is just reciting something he sorta memorized..

No.....no YOU did not post that.

.. Fawking giant gorilla......is gorilla.

Fawking gorilla:flipoff2:

not sure if this link will work for everyone, but the protesters blocked the road into Mt. Rushmore with vans and disabled them (flat and removed tires). At about 40 min mark is where the show starts, at 58 mins, they start moving the protesters out and clearing the area.

Nothing professional or organised just a bunch of people gathered to gather to voice their concerns

Hell.. wouldn't need to lock the hubs to move those vans.

from FB at the air base

Click image for larger version  Name:	106596262_3425703004109121_7320971869562472280_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	484.9 KB ID:	60534 Click image for larger version  Name:	106985775_3425699007442854_1610435437565253878_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	231.1 KB ID:	60535 Click image for larger version  Name:	106731590_3425704630775625_3121623362894648716_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	260.1 KB ID:	60536 Click image for larger version  Name:	106694195_3425701734109248_3513369052006754115_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	333.6 KB ID:	60537 Click image for larger version  Name:	106596262_3425703004109121_7320971869562472280_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	484.9 KB ID:	60534

107044733_3425706540775434_5388470203984506275_o.jpg

107567629_3425696380776450_5718793290914964431_o.jpg

No.....no YOU did not post that.

.. Fawking giant gorilla......is gorilla.

Fawking gorilla:flipoff2:

whats wrong with what I said.. its the truth, he kept bumbling dates and stuff..

here I just checked to make sure I was right... I used to be a history minor.. for a short time..

for a minute there I thought you were calling me out, cuz I was wrong..

But I was right.. valley forge was not faught in the winter of 76, like Trump was saying.. check this link

https://www.nps.gov/vafo/learn/historyculture/index.htm

I only noticed a few mistakes, but Im sure some channel/web site will point out more of them..

EDIT: I wanna say more..

I think he messed up on at least 3 dates.. but I stopped paying close enough attention.. he also said things that just were not true.. maybe making it up as he went along, going away from the written speech.. like his accountance of how Valley Forge was.. I don't really remember it to well, but I toured the area when I was a kid.. they did not walk 11 miles or whatever he said, barefoot.. both those statements are wrong.. you don't just make up crap like that, about something that was that important in our history.. and this trail of blood they were leaving behind? why add that bullshit remark??

Last edited:
whats wrong with what I said.. its the truth, he kept bumbling dates and stuff..

here I just checked to make sure I was right... I used to be a history minor.. for a short time..

for a minute there I thought you were calling me out, cuz I was wrong..

But I was right.. valley forge was not faught in the winter of 76, like Trump was saying.. check this link

https://www.nps.gov/vafo/learn/historyculture/index.htm

I only noticed a few mistakes, but Im sure some channel/web site will point out more of them..

EDIT: I wanna say more..

I think he messed up on at least 3 dates.. but I stopped paying close enough attention.. he also said things that just were not true.. maybe making it up as he went along, going away from the written speech.. like his accountance of how Valley Forge was.. I don't really remember it to well, but I toured the area when I was a kid.. they did not walk 11 miles or whatever he said, barefoot.. both those statements are wrong.. you don't just make up crap like that, about something that was that important in our history.. and this trail of blood they were leaving behind? why add that bullshit remark??

To be fair he said "They did not all have boots" not barefoot. If you're going to dismantle him for accuracy, be accurate.

Top Back Refresh