What's new

MO 43" Mickey Thompson Pro X NEW on Beadlock wheels

xr-nut

GROUP W BENCH
Member Number
Loc
BFK. Bum Fuck Kansas
Putting this here, lost traction in the cc thread, pun intended.

From the lil_yota estate, for sale

4 brand new mickey pro x stickies. on 17'' beadlock wheels. 43''

$4000 obo

1000001325.jpg
1000001326.jpg
1000001327.jpg

Anyway you can just buy them together and deal with selling the wheels to help her out? I can put cash up between the buy and sell if that helps.

Those wheels look interesting. Never seen them before, I like that the ring is flush with the shell and they don't hold water, but looks like they take gay lug nuts. No idea what those wheels are worth. Tires are probably going for $3500 though.

Anyway you can just buy them together and deal with selling the wheels to help her out? I can put cash up between the buy and sell if that helps.

Those wheels look interesting. Never seen them before, I like that the ring is flush with the shell and they don't hold water, but looks like they take gay lug nuts. No idea what those wheels are worth. Tires are probably going for $3500 though.

They look like they take stock style mag seat lug nuts, just like Ford and Chevy spec for aluminum wheels. I like those better than generic cone seat lugs especially on aluminum wheels. Much smoother to torque to spec.

They look like they take stock style mag seat lug nuts, just like Ford and Chevy spec for aluminum wheels. I like those better than generic cone seat lugs especially on aluminum wheels. Much smoother to torque to spec.

Ya, i mean probably nothing wrong with that if you get the correct ones. Was just pointing out what I noticed about the wheels.

I've seen the logo that's stamped on OP's wheels before but I can't for the life of me think of what the brand is/was.

Found them:

$980 a wheel

It's still not the correct wheel. :homer: The one you posted isn't flat in the center like the ones OP posted. The wheel I posted is the correct one right down to the FST logo.....

Yours definitely look like the exact ones.

Those ones I found must be coming from the same place those. Too similar not to be.

Seller said Bolivar MO. She wants msrp for the tires, she will separate the wheels but you have to remove them. I am passing on them, TTT.

Well, I don't pay new prices for used tires. I'll just order a set when I'm ready then.

They're not used, they got mounted and that's it.

$4k is a good deal, I'd bet you'll pay more than that for just tires after tax and shipping. buy them and sell the wheels. It's for a good members widow for fucks sakes. Or use them, apparently they're badass forged wheels.

I even said I would put up cash for the wheels. :homer:

Yours definitely look like the exact ones.

Those ones I found must be coming from the same place those. Too similar not to be.

I did and they are different enough. :flipoff2:

They're not used, they got mounted and that's it.

$4k is a good deal, I'd bet you'll pay more than that for just tires after tax and shipping. buy them and sell the wheels. It's for a good members widow for fucks sakes. Or use them, apparently they're badass forged wheels.

I even said I would put up cash for the wheels. :homer:

yeah with the wheels it's a good deal but rims could be hard to move. Given between selling them at 75% and getting them gone or MSRP, I'd take the reduction. But yeah tires are just getting more and more spendy. It's crazy that even historically cheap tires in the 40s range are 1k ish. :shaking:

I did and they are different enough. :flipoff2:

yeah with the wheels it's a good deal but rims could be hard to move. Given between selling them at 75% and getting them gone or MSRP, I'd take the reduction. But yeah tires are just getting more and more spendy. It's crazy that even historically cheap tires in the 40s range are 1k ish. :shaking:

Have you gotten any quotes for a new set of these?

You're getting the wheels for free

Screenshot_20240107_193213_Chrome.jpg

Again, if someone wants to make a reasonable offer, I'll put up the difference for the wheel if they deal with dismounting and selling or shipping them to me.

Or go and meet up with Mrs Lil yota and try to jew her down on her dead husband's parts :homer:

Seller said Bolivar MO. She wants msrp for the tires, she will separate the wheels but you have to remove them. I am passing on them, TTT.
Hey Mike, I wasnt involved in the direct messages between you and nikki so I do not know what was said. I did however advise her to sell the tires off for $3,000. Is that the selling number you got? You told her you couldnt get the tires off the wheels? I would be happy to meet you there and do it for you.

fyi- new price (COST) on this tire is $876. that maths out to $3504. $3k for 4 brand new tires without shipping and or sales tax is a great deal.
Well, I don't pay new prices for used tires. I'll just order a set when I'm ready then.
:crybaby:

K-M-Tire-Web-Link-2-0.png

The wheels were made by FST in pheonix. That is what the logo on the wheel is. Someone on a fb ad pointed that out.

If anyone wants just the tires or just the wheels, pm me. I will drive to her place and get them. I will take them apart if you are incapable.

And lastly, fwiw, if my buggy could run a 43 I would own these already. nevermind the good deal they are, but Id be helping my buddies widow.

none of you are obligated to do that. I understand that and hold no ill will for that. but for bitching about the price.......

Last edited:
Dudes people are trying to help her get rid of these.

I can't help it what stuff sells for or what people will pay. I can't use either of them. A bunch of us already dropped cash on helping out early on.

So either get what you can out of them or sit on them. You can't argue a buyer into what you think is a good deal if they don't.

Dudes people are trying to help her get rid of these.

I can't help it what stuff sells for or what people will pay. I can't use either of them. A bunch of us already dropped cash on helping out early on.

So either get what you can out of them or sit on them. You can't argue a buyer into what you think is a good deal if they don't.

Like I said, if someone wants the tires and not the wheels, I'll help out how I can.

The tires are worth $4k from what I've seen. Can't find them cheaper anywhere in New or new new condition.

Sorry if my frustration was misguided. It was more at the dumb "I don't pay new prices for used tires" comment.

I'm heading to IH Nationals in Springfield OH from Post Falls ID the first two weeks of June and then down to N CA the end of July. These and anything else Mrs Lil yota is trying to get rid of can ride for free with me if it helps it sell or you can kick some $$ for gas to Mrs Lil yota. xr-nut

Top Back Refresh