Big disc doohickey
Auger with 2 bits
72" break away style brush hog
Beat juice filled tires

20k for irate
going up on fb and cl for 23k

20210402_234354.jpg

Screenshot_20210402-155243_Facebook.jpg

yup, fuck, that is exactly what i'm looking at buying right there :lmao: heck that one even comes with stuff :eek:

could have saved you some time and just had you drop it off with my inlaws in Reno NV :flipoff2:

sadly i don't have $20k right now, i need you to make this same deal next year as well. the disc and tine and brush hog doo-hickies as well :flipoff2:

yup, fuck, that is exactly what i'm looking at buying right there :lmao: heck that one even comes with stuff :eek:

could have saved you some time and just had you drop it off with my inlaws in Reno NV :flipoff2:

Im still in reno making poor life decisions. Give me 16k down and ill make sure it gets used regularly at my house till you come up with the rest... then ill deliver it for $1/ mile:flipoff2:

Im still in reno making poor life decisions. Give me 16k down and ill make sure it gets used regularly at my house till you come up with the rest... then ill deliver it for $1/ mile:flipoff2:

:laughing:

i'll trade you 1 dodge van and 1 chevy suburban for the down payment, then i'll pick it up from you in 2 years :flipoff2:

that's as close as i can get right now, sadly

What’s the tractor model? (4600?). Which transmission does it have?

That's a sweet F'N tractor, 42hp is no joke

Sell both of your tractors and you will be well on your way to affording this one. Ill even deliver it for the money i already owe you, lol

Night and day more of a tractor then the kubota l2501 which are really nice machines.

This will be another one i wish i could keep

Damn dude, this is such an awesome tractor.

I'm curious - how do you end up with so many tractors? In the business and selling trade-ins, or just buy and sell as a hobby?

Either way, once I get my property situation settled I'll reach out to see what you can find.

Damn dude, this is such an awesome tractor.

I'm curious - how do you end up with so many tractors? In the business and selling trade-ins, or just buy and sell as a hobby?

Either way, once I get my property situation settled I'll reach out to see what you can find.

Just flip them on the side. I buy them out of the sf bay area and bring them in to where everyone has money and thinks they need a tractor on thier 1/4 acre.

Would love a 4wd tractor, all I have at this point is a old 1942 2N Ford with an incredible 12 HP, LOL...

2big bronco I would likes to talk to you, said in the voice of my mafioso father in law.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh