What's new

4 Wheel Parts Tire Protection Plan?

Team_Jake

Member Number
Loc
Vista, CA
Has anyone ever purchased the "tire protection plan" from 4 Wheel Parts? How does it compare to the "certificates" from Discount Tire? Looking at getting a set of new tires, from my experience with tire failure, Discount has been great in honoring their policy even in off-road abuse. The 4 Wheel Parts plan is ~40% cheaper, but is it as hassle-free as Discount or should I steer clear?

ive used the tire warranty 6 times, never had an issue or denial

you have to buy a new warranty for the replacement tire

you have to pay any price difference on the tire if it went up in price, say you bought a 200$ tire and when you warranty it the new tire is 230$ you have to pay the 30$

Has anyone ever purchased the "tire protection plan" from 4 Wheel Parts? How does it compare to the "certificates" from Discount Tire? Looking at getting a set of new tires, from my experience with tire failure, Discount has been great in honoring their policy even in off-road abuse. The 4 Wheel Parts plan is ~40% cheaper, but is it as hassle-free as Discount or should I steer clear?

Totally worth it in my opinion. I've had 3 tires replaced out of my original set of 4. I had nails in 2 that were too close to the sidewall to repair. And one I split the sidewall being aired down and denting the rim, basically a pinch flat. All 3 replaced with no questions asked. Just pay for warranty on the new one.

Top Back Refresh