What's new

ID 37x12.50-15 Creepy Crawlers and kids seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln

Member Number
Located in Boise ID. Will try to accommodate shipping on your dime. I haven't shipped tires out before only received. The seats aren't a problem.

4 37x12.50-15 Creepy Crawlers. They are about 50% tread with a little cupping. I did some grooving on two of them. **SOLD**

1 Beard Preteen seat with the flat base mounting. **SOLD**

1 PRP Preteen seat with tab mounting. **SOLD**

37x15Maxxis_3.jpg

37x15Maxxis_1.jpg

37x15Maxxis_2.jpg

kidseats_2.jpg

kidseats_1.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, that is tempting on those tires. I was gonna go ahead and swap over to 17" wheels before I bought 37's. But this makes me want to keep the 15's for now. Wonder how much shipping would be to AL.

Dang, that is tempting on those tires. I was gonna go ahead and swap over to 17" wheels before I bought 37's. But this makes me want to keep the 15's for now. Wonder how much shipping would be to AL.

I really don't have a clue. When I got my pit bulls a few years ago it was like $150. I've heard Fastenal is a good way to ship. Do you have one close? Would you be willing to call and check it out? Maxxis says they are 78lbs a tire.

If MoparMan doesn't take the tires I'd be more than willing to take them off your hands, I'm located in Mesa, AZ.

I got a local call tonight and I think they are sold.

I'll take both seats if we can figure out pick up.

I have a buddy who is a truck driver and hits Boise, just not sure when he will next.

YotaAtieToo is taking the seats. Thanks all.

Provience Sorry I just saw your post. If you happen to still want some measurements send me a PM. I think Beard is still making them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh