What's new

30 Days of Giveaways - Day 30 - $1,000 Ultra4 Giveaway!

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
We’re doing 30 days of giveaways in June to promote our site and this is the only day we're announcing the prize ahead of time. This day is for those bad asses who compete in the Ultra4 Racing Series. If you’re racing in the 4400, 4500, 4600 or 4800 serise classes and working your way to KOH, we want to see your build! Join irate4x4.com, jump in the forums and start sharing your build. Doing so will get you entered to win some sweet irate4x4 swag and $1,000 to go toward your racing efforts.

Click image for larger version  Name:	race-package.jpg Views:	168 Size:	258.1 KB ID:	23716

Rules:
  • You must join irate4x4 and post about your build.
    • Post about anything you have done to this point, which races you’re entering, what changes you’re making or how this $1,000 could help your rig competitively.
    • Notify myself about your build post(s) and your intent to enter the drawing on June 30[SUP]th[/SUP].
  • You must agree to displaying an 18” irate4x4.com sticker, in a fairly prominent location, on your rig for 1 year
  • The winning team will be chosen by all members of irate4x4.com. You have to win over their votes! The vehicle with the most ‘likes’ from our members will receive the prize.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE: We are opening this up to the 4500, 4600 and 4800 classes as well. If you know of any builds on the web be sure to spread the word!

So, after a lot of thought, and zero new builds coming over for this contest, I'm going to postpone this giveaway till later this year, closer to KOH next year. The goal is to bring in the builders/tech and I've got Zero entries. Lets give the site a bit of time to build and see where we are in 5-6 months from now.

Top Back Refresh