30 Days of Giveaways - Day 23 - I like Goooooooold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
June 23rd - Another member donated prize! Can't say how much I appreciate this kind of stuff, this one is super cool!!

First ..... big shout out to our Donating Member:
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0008.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.7 KB ID:	48379

He sent in a T-shirt thats very appropriate for IBB considering why we're here ......
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0008.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.7 KB ID:	48379

And the big kicker he added to the prize package .... his very own fromunda Gold:
Click image for larger version  Name:	gold.jpg Views:	0 Size:	136.2 KB ID:	48380

Yuuuup you're looking at that right! This red star member has donated the t-shirt and 2 Grams of Gold!!

Yea No Shit!!!

Current market value of 1 Gram of gold is about $56! How sweet is that?!?!?!?

But ..... You're going to have to break out your MS Paint Stick Figure skills to enter this contest!!!!

- Paint and post your best stick figure drawing
- Subject: PBB/IBB/VS/Bye Felicia
- The red skull's painting with the most likes by other members wins!!!
- Numbskulls can like drawings to help in the voting

- Voting will be closed at 12pm CT on 6/25!!!!!
- You can enter as many times as you want, but each drawing must be a diffrent scenario.
- Enter asap to be sure to get your drawing viewed by the most members!

- If you enter ... you must vote for somebody else's drawing. I'd recommend waiting till tomorrow AM.

Surprised at the lack of enthusiasm on this one. Come on fools, it aint hard to fire up paint and draw a damn stick figure!

With only a few hours left how bout I sweeten the pot in an effort to garner votes?

If I win this I'll split the gold. Half to me, half to Austin to be used for ANOTHER give-away. :stirthepot:

Surprised at the lack of enthusiasm on this one. Come on fools, it aint hard to fire up paint and draw a damn stick figure!

With only a few hours left how bout I sweeten the pot in an effort to garner votes?

If I win this I'll split the gold. Half to me, half to Austin to be used for ANOTHER give-away. :stirthepot:

I don't have a computer that runs windows and I'm too lazy to learn photo editing software that isn't MS paint. :flipoff2:

Man, I have ideas for a picture, but not the slightest idea how to get it on a screen. I'll have to dick around with it tonight when I get home.

Man, I have ideas for a picture, but not the slightest idea how to get it on a screen. I'll have to dick around with it tonight when I get home.

- Voting will be closed at 12pm CT on 6/24!!!!!

Just open MS paint and get to it. Mine took about 3.6 minutes each.

I'm surprised this one hasn't exploded either. Figured it is right up all our alley's!

I wont pander for votes...exactly... I will send Austin a $50 gift card for the next giveaway if I ever win one of these things though...

I've gotten a 2 messages that yesterday was bad timing for people.

I'll still post today's giveaway but does object to letting this one roll another 24hrs? No? Good. Get to work on the funny business!!

Couple of whiners!

In for more funny. I'll see if i can come up with anything else. I WANT that shirt! :usa:

I'll still post today's giveaway but does object to letting this one roll another 24hrs? No? Good. Get to work on the funny business!!

Give us a few more days. I worked 5am to 9pm yesterday today looks the same ;(

I'm down for another day of fingerpainting
i didn't have time to get my Ms paint on yesterday anyway :homer:

Well, with my limited skill set:

tmYmNLW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh