What's new

30 by 2030

xr-nut

GROUP W BENCH
Member Number
Loc
BFK. Bum Fuck Kansas
What is this non-sense? Have had a couple people point me to article and videos that are trying to scare people into believing there is a huge land grab inboud by the feds?

https://westernpriorities.org/issues/protecting-30-percent-of-america-by-2030/

"
Issues_ParksProtectedLands1.png

Protecting America’s lands and waters is essential to solving the environmental crisis

Nature across the world is collapsing. Global human activity has altered three-quarters of the Earth’s lands, while within the United States, about a football field worth of natural area is converted to human development every 30 seconds. Hundreds of leading scientists have warned that this rapid loss of natural space is resulting in a mass extinction, exacerbated by climate change. In the face of this crisis, scientists have urged us to conserve at least 30 percent of the planet’s lands and waters by 2030 (30×30), a step that is necessary to prevent the unraveling of fundamental natural systems. It is time for America to embrace rather than reject our country’s protected lands and set a national goal of protecting 30 percent of our lands and waters by 2030.
Scientists have shown that protecting and restoring natural areas is the most effective way to slow extinctions and retain resilient ecosystems, with much higher animal and plant abundance within protected areas. Protected natural areas are also critical to stabilizing the climate and reducing the risk of the most severe impacts of climate change.
The United States provides a key opportunity to protect nature: nearly 60 percent of lands in the continental U.S. are still in a mostly natural condition or could be restored, making the U.S. one of the top five countries for retaining lands in their natural state. It is critical that those natural spaces that still remain are protected for the future through innovative preservation approaches; private conservation; tribal initiatives; or local, state, and federal public land protection.
Our nation’s federally protected public lands—such as national monuments, wilderness areas, and wildlife refuges—showcase America’s most spectacular outdoor spaces while preserving them for wildlife and future generations. These protected areas draw visitors, benefit local economies, provide fresh drinking water, and improve human health.
Yet, we are facing what is perhaps the most anti-land protection administration in history, at a time when public lands are experiencing record visitation. In 2017, President Trump cut more than 2 million acres from Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monuments in Utah, which were designated to protect stunning landscapes and Native American cultural sites. National monuments are the way that our country often first protects our most special lands; half of the ten most popular national parks were first protected as monuments. The Trump administration has also fought to dramatically expand drilling and mining on public lands, including on the doorstep of national parks. These attacks on protected public lands are incompatible with the urgent need to protect America’s natural spaces.
It is ambitious but achievable to conserve 30 percent of America’s lands and waters by 2030. In order to succeed, we need to support diverse conservation efforts while also increasing protections for local, state, and federal public lands."

IIRC a bunch of that land was made into a national park land because Bill Clinton's Chinese money man demanded it to protect some chinese mine

Oh, I thought this was going to be about culling the world’s population by 30% using a vaccine

um excuse me but that sounds like theyre going to have to take private farmland (i only skimmed the article)

BLM oversees 245 million surface acres of public lands for the American people. The agency manages 1 in 10 acres in the U.S., or about 12 percent of the landmass of the U.S.

about 235 million acres
Today, about 235 million acres of federal wildlands have been permanently protected as wilderness, parks, refuges or other protected areas.

United States/Area
2.43 billion acres

Read Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 and the UN's wildlands project and get back to us.

View the wildlands project map and realise what they have planned for you and the rest of the population of the USA.

skimmed the OP, but if you want to watch the largest federal land grab in history, you should CLOSELY monitor the modifications being made to the Waters Of the United States (WOTUS) Rule that Obama proposed, and Trump killed off, but you know its going to be back. Everything will be US Corps of Engineers jurisdictional. EVERYTHING. a wide spot in a creek that cows drink out of? wetlands. want to improve the dam to hold more water? wetlands. seasonal creek that runs twice a year from rainwater? jurisdictional.

they are going to get awfully liberal with "navigable waters". its coming at us like a train and because its not sexy or can be sold by the news its going to run under the radar except by those of us that know.

Read Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 and the UN's wildlands project and get back to us.

View the wildlands project map and realise what they have planned for you and the rest of the population of the USA.

And the fake news people in 3 2 1... I actually showed someone the UN Agenda 21 webpage and they told me it was fake. :lmao:

And the fake news people in 3 2 1... I actually showed someone the UN Agenda 21 webpage and they told me it was fake. :lmao:

A dude I used to work with is 100% convinced it's legit hook, line and sinker. :homer:

A dude I used to work with is 100% convinced it's legit hook, line and sinker. :homer:

Paul allen was very outspoken about it with his project vulcan or whatever it is. I believe he was being very honest as to the intentions of Agenda 21. I dont think the plan is going to be able to be implemented, however I think the UN and the Progressives get all warm and moistie at he thought of it.

Paul allen was very outspoken about it with his project vulcan or whatever it is. I believe he was being very honest as to the intentions of Agenda 21. I dont think the plan is going to be able to be implemented, however I think the UN and the Progressives get all warm and moistie at he thought of it.

I can't recall much about it now since I was mostly ignoring his rants about it but that's basically my take on it. It's an idea they've tossed about as some sort of wargames hypothetical scenario and idiotards lap it up like facts dribbled from daddy's cock.

Yeah and the un building in nyc is also fake as is their world dominating mentality..

These are those woke leftys bet.

the feds already own 28% of the land. i'm sure at least 2% owned by state gov. we're already at 30%

From my understanding, this 30 by 30 isn't discussing the ownership of the lands but rather the usage. These plans (as far as I can tell) will put at least 30% of all federal lands into a status similar to a wilderness area so there can be no use/development at all - no roads, no resource development, no grazing, no recreation, etc. Since there is little to no federal land in the eastern US, this means the western US will have to carry almost all of this burden and one number I saw was that over 45% of the federal lands in Wyoming (over 50% of the state is federal) would have to be set aside for this program to work.

So, long story short, the potential impact to the western US is huge to everyone, not just the extractive industries... And I sure hope I am wrong with the above, but I doubt it.

As far as we are concerned, it is fake. We the People are not subject to the UN

Sadly the only thingS preventing that Are the COTUS and BoR. Both of them are fragments of their former selves. At this point I dont think it is a stretch for the progressives to try and do the great reset. And they need a disarmed populous to do that in America. Sad days for our Republic.

skimmed the OP, but if you want to watch the largest federal land grab in history, you should CLOSELY monitor the modifications being made to the Waters Of the United States (WOTUS) Rule that Obama proposed, and Trump killed off, but you know its going to be back. Everything will be US Corps of Engineers jurisdictional. EVERYTHING. a wide spot in a creek that cows drink out of? wetlands. want to improve the dam to hold more water? wetlands. seasonal creek that runs twice a year from rainwater? jurisdictional.

they are going to get awfully liberal with "navigable waters". its coming at us like a train and because its not sexy or can be sold by the news its going to run under the radar except by those of us that know.

Today, Kamel was in CA and on the news she said "Wars will be fought over water in the future".
Didn't catch the rest of it, but she was at a water treatment plant and talking about climate bullshit and how we need to secure water, etc.

Top Back Refresh