What's new

3 day weekend losers club

Will12785

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Syracuse, NY
In.

Shoveled a yard a half of gravel today, grilled up some burgers for dinner, now watching temors. Will probably turn in shortly.

Work work and more work. I didn’t realize it was even a holiday. Been head down for a while.

Added tube to the buggy, pressure washed the drive way, cleaned work space, drank beer & chilling!

Fuck... if Will numbers is in... I am in too!

Moved into a new house and unpacking and shit... then a pitbull comes around... some asshole dumped this poor dog on the side of the highway and he found his way here.

Nice dog, friendly, male (balls and all), eats a lot.. ;)

I need to find a home for him...think I may have one in SC, but gotta hold onto him for a week until they can take him.

People who do this should be shot.

know anyone in NC that wants an adult pit?

Wills here~ yay. :flipoff2:

I live in a resort kind of town... I am hunkered down doing stuff around the casa until the mob leaves. Camping next weekend! YES! Until then you all are stuck with my grumpy butt. :laughing:

I tried out my new wood splitter. 26 ton unit I got for a smokin' deal. :smokin:

Working tomorrow, so no 3 day weekend for me.

Wills here~ yay. :flipoff2:

I live in a resort kind of town... I am hunkered down doing stuff around the casa until the mob leaves. Camping next weekend! YES! Until then you all are stuck with my grumpy butt. :laughing:

same...resort town already seen fights at stop lights ...i just hang out and wait for them to leave

In. Went wheeling yesterday, church/video games/chilling today, working on the dresser tomorrow.

Debating about starting a build thread, cause I want to get some business going on - I need to buy more tools :D

in
rode Saturday and a little yesterday. help move, by help, i mean i brought my truck and trailer up to them. they filled it. i drove to new residence. they unloaded it. i drove home.
checked out my heep in storage. had not seen it in 3 years.
all fluids are good.
jump box got it to turn over, but was not enough to get it going.
took battery out, have it at home charging. will load test it, and pick up heep this week.
just rained will ride later.

in
rode Saturday and a little yesterday. help move, by help, i mean i brought my truck and trailer up to them. they filled it. i drove to new residence. they unloaded it. i drove home.
checked out my heep in storage. had not seen it in 3 years.
all fluids are good.
jump box got it to turn over, but was not enough to get it going.
took battery out, have it at home charging. will load test it, and pick up heep this week.
just rained will ride later.

If you need a hand with your heep let me know.

Got a few days off but I'm back at it today. Better than nothing. Smoked some ribs and chicken wings yesterday and that was tasty. Then I disassembled an air compressor with a bad tank. I plan to cut a hole in the top and use it to collect all my other scrap metal before I haul it off.

Currently turning this cluster fuck into a Playscape.

photo3107.jpg

It's been raining here all weekend, so the wife got ambitious and started painting the cupboards in the kitchen. I'm doing my best to sit on the couch, but have been largely unsuccessful.

Top Back Refresh