What's new

2wd long travel custom cab

Are you interested in this one? It’s in Grass Valley. I bought a truck bed off this guy today and he said he’s clearing out a property with Toyotas on it and sent me this. He said it’s a 4x4 custom cab full project. I can shoot you his number if you want.
Resized_20231018_120806.jpeg
Screenshot_20231022_131647_Facebook.jpg

He and I played phone tag for a day or so but he never gave me a price. Then I just saw this. Bit steep for me

He and I played phone tag for a day or so but he never gave me a price. Then I just saw this. Bit steep for me

oooff thats pretty steep for that thing lol. I think the reason is because he's being the middle man between the old lady property owner and who ever wants to buy stuff. Plus him not being a Toyota guy and hearing these things have climbed in price recently, he probably thinks he hit a little gold mine lol

Reactions: Add
Did a compression test on thr prebummer. Shes tired. I cant even begin to think about spending money on the trucks until i move into the new house

received_2131160240571303.jpeg

Berry hone it, New rings and bearings and it will go another 200K. Maybe a timing chain and guides too.

Top Back Refresh