What's new

'21/'22 snow thread.

No snow yet, but we got our first frost this morning. I did also hear they got some snow in the mountains in New Hampshire yesterday.
8F5F5D9B-183A-4E27-A121-F01E6FB9DC60.jpeg
362EA2DC-64CB-4E53-BD20-248FFA4FC5A1.jpeg

20211119_064329.jpg

Not our first snow, as we were out of town, but first time it's actually accumulated.

Now to see how the driveway at the new place is going to be :laughing:
We had one snow fall so far, but it didn't accumulate. Still waiting for that. We can see lots of snow on the mountains north of us though.

Woke up to our first proper coverage this morning. Still snowing now as well. Not sure if it will stick or not though.
I find it absolutely hilarious that you are so far north of me yet your first frost and snow were on the same days.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you are so far north of me yet your first frost and snow were on the same days.
that Is pretty odd. It’s still coming down. I was thinking I wouldn’t try to plow this as i don’t think it will stick around, but the more it comes down, the less sure I am. They plowed the roads already this morning.

Could easily wheel Fordyce end to end right now. Nothing here.

Not that crazy this time of year. My bday is 12/2 and I've tried almost every year for the last 15+ years to go to the mountains. There might be snow, it might rain, it might be 0* and windy. Real snow doesn't hit until Jan-Feb, sometimes March.

No pics but we got 7" of what started out as rain and turned to wet snow. I had to drag one of my plows out with a chain and clean the contacts before I could get it to move.

:lmao: :lmao:

What's the elevation of your property?
6400' ASL
Sceeps a low lander 6500' here :flipoff2:
While its been very freaking nice weather, we are getting desperate for some precip. :(
Annotation 2021-11-29 072235.jpg
Have to take the pilgrimage to Portales this weekend in the past it has always been cold and either rain or rain and snow mixed! New tires going on the Explorer Wednesday will probably kill any chance of that

NW Montana, we hit 55 yesterday and a record high for that date. Our snow is melted below 4500 feet. This isn't encouraging any of the California transplants to move back to California with summer in November :shaking:

Top Back Refresh