What's new

'21/'22 snow thread.

Only 3 to 4 inches. Yay-thud.:shaking::laughing:
20220601_080940.jpg

Shitbox was fine. Didnt need a truck
For the 2 mile commute👍

I've noticed this as well over the past few years, its like the seasons have "shifted". Winter and spring seem to arrive a couple months later than they used to.
Isn’t this somehow tied into the poles wandering slightly or flipping entirely every 10,000 years or so?

Weather guy I watch on youtube said we are in for an El Nina weather pattern maybe till Dec. Means no moisture for most of the SW, and some really bizzare weather up north

The sierras are supposed to have a solid two weeks, being in the lower elevations that just goes uphill for fun I'm looking forward to it :grinpimp:

I'm a bit apprehensive seeing this as my forecast:
2020weather.jpg

It is the most accumulated since I've lived up here(~5 years) At least I have the county plowing directly in front of my driveway

Got hammered last night for here. Usually get 4-6” and it’s gone in a day. This will be here for a while.

IMG_20211227_102656.jpg

Colfax got a foot. Nevada county is in complete shambles. Hundreds of trees and power lines down everywhere.

30k people without power and no time frame to get it back

So apparantly the 2021 snowpack just evaporated 🤔 kinda strange how 2021 was a massive drought

So apparantly the 2021 snowpack just evaporated 🤔 kinda strange how 2021 was a massive drought

The end of the year had a couple good storms, and then we had Spring filled with some of the driest months ever recorded for some parts of the state. This fire season is going to be intense :mad3:

After the dumpage in the beginning of the year there was no precipitation for 2 months. We got more rain these past 2 weekends than all of January and February.
Shits dry as fuck.

I bought my last windows laptop at a pawnshop for under $200.00 :flipoff2:
but is it somewhat incompatible with most software and games available?
get on my lvl
gotta google how the fuck to get anything working or do anything simple like 'run two monitors'

gotta dual boot to game, haven't bothered to do so in years rofl

but is it somewhat incompatible with most software and games available?
get on my lvl
gotta google how the fuck to get anything working or do anything simple like 'run two monitors'

gotta dual boot to game, haven't bothered to do so in years rofl
I don't do games so have no idea on that but it's easy to put it on the TV. I've bought at least 5 different wiped laptops for family and me at this pawnshop over the years because they have some smoking deals. I didn't even really need this last one but 3 or 4 years ago I drank the Windows 7 will not be supported koolaid and got a Windows 10 Dell w/touchscreen there. They offer a year full replacement warranty for under 20 bucks too. The one time we needed it 11 months later my daughter had made sure to save the receipt and we went in and got a newer better one and all the money from the first one was applied. During Covid BS their selection sucked but last time I was there a few months ago they had a good selection again.

Heres the specs, I have no idea ihow good/bad they are, It does all I need it to, but I liked windows 7 better. I'm definitely not an IT guy.:laughing:

Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz
Installed RAM 4.00 GB

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points

It does all I need it to, but I liked windows 7 better.

And it finally rained a little, not snowed here yesterday. Fuck snow.:smokin:

Top Back Refresh