Loc
Central NM
Time to light this one off.

Snowed in CO and UT last night.

1629470520855.png

1629470565309.png

damn.
I'm 4 months from snow.
but the last few years have been weird. like winter and spring are shifted a month late.

I heard we were going to get snow in the mountains a few storms ago, can not confirm though. Will post pics as soon as I see real stuff in person.

The random rain storms are beyond welcome coming from an area where real fire season is just starting.

Can’t wait for freeze then snow. New Polaris snow check coming in.

Fuck Harleys.

I'm interested in seeing how 92 Green YJ fares this year. :dustin:
I’m working on getting prepped for winter as much as I can now. I’ll be ready.

Depends where the mosquitoes leave him after they carry him off this summer.

shit man, they're getting really nasty right now too.

seriously. It’s so damn hot and humid the little blood suckers are everywhere! Walking in the woods a bit the other day we all got eaten alive.

I'm actually looking forward to snow this year after all this heat. I don't know that we broke the record but the number of days over 100* was insane this year. It made 95* feel comfortable. :lmao:

Given Texas had a real winter this past season I am starting to prepare for for it. Burned 2 1/2 chords of wood last season (could have burned more but ran out and people were price gouging), I'm picking up every cut down tree I hear about. So far I'm up to 1 chord split and 2 chords un split. I'm picking up a pecan tree today after work and going to spend the weekend splitting wood and stacking it better and closer to the house than last year. My fire place makes a huge difference in how much my furnace works and I plan to burn as much as possible this winter.

It's 90 degrees here and so humid you can see it. Winter will either bring very little snow, or a few big wet snows and a 100 inches of rain

Given Texas had a real winter this past season I am starting to prepare for for it. Burned 2 1/2 chords of wood last season (could have burned more but ran out and people were price gouging), I'm picking up every cut down tree I hear about. So far I'm up to 1 chord split and 2 chords un split. I'm picking up a pecan tree today after work and going to spend the weekend splitting wood and stacking it better and closer to the house than last year. My fire place makes a huge difference in how much my furnace works and I plan to burn as much as possible this winter.
It won't snow for 10 years now that you did that. :laughing:

Reactions: DMG
Whoa up on the snow, it’s only August. We haven’t even had pumpkin spice season yet. :flipoff2:

:laughing:
Around here it may give us a one inch dusting where most people freak the fuck out and buy all the milk, bread, eggs, and beer.
Or we get the ice storm from hell and everything gets shut down for two weeks because the roads are covered with six inches of ice on top of a few inches of snow.
North Alabama weather is a shit show all year

Whoa up on the snow, it’s only August. We haven’t even had pumpkin spice season yet. :flipoff2:
Wawa started selling their pumpkin spice coffee this past week. Let the snow begin :flipoff2:

Nothing better than pumpkin spice coffee when it's 90° out with 85% humidity:barf:
I can't figure out how you folks can gag that stuff down, accidently bought several bags online decided to give it a try. :barf:

Took the rest to eldest niece, she showed one of her friends and was told she had the greatest uncle (Which I am) to give her such a treasure

Fall is definitely in the area here

Oh fuck no, their flavored stuff is gross. I usually get their cuban coffee. Dark roast. Nice and smooth.

Should be nice today. 75º, only 80% humidity, sunny, and a hurricane warning :lmao:
weather.jpg

Top Back Refresh