What's new

2022 King of Hammers, volunteer all call

Sure would be nice to see JeepRecoveryTeam to stop by and say hello.

:usa:

where do you get info on Volunteering?
any paid positions?

We'll have our Motley Crew at Backdoor again
I'll be the idiot in the boony hat, as usual

Last edited:
where do you get info on Volunteering?
any paid positions?
Paid doesn't equal "volunteer"
On the Ultra 4 site, go to "More Info", then Volunteer. That will get you started

I hear there's an urgent need for recovery help
We're being asked if we can handle 2-3 trails a day
I don't see that happening with what we've got

I hear there's an urgent need for recovery help
We're being asked if we can handle 2-3 trails a day
I don't see that happening with what we've got
Just heard from our lead. We're doing 2 trails a day. That's been about par for us the last 3 years or so.

Just heard from our lead. We're doing 2 trails a day. That's been about par for us the last 3 years or so.
Yeah, but you're part of the Mob, right? You guys are used to multiple trails and have the manpower for it
We're just a rag-tag group that takes forever at BD :lmao:
Apparently Cynthia is in a pretty good bind for recovery help, according to our lead

Yeah, but you're part of the Mob, right?
We're just a rag-tag group that takes forever at BD :lmao:
Apparently Cynthia is in a pretty good bind for recovery help
yeah, part of the mob. Our lead takes stuff pretty seriously. He probably said something along the lines of: " Ineffective recovery might as well be no recovery." and told them we could only do 2.

You guys are pretty busy at BD most days. Too bad more people don't want to or can't jump in to help. They are long days, but if you love the sport, it's totally worth it.

yeah, part of the mob. Our lead takes stuff pretty seriously. He probably said something along the lines of: " Ineffective recovery might as well be no recovery." and told them we could only do 2.

You guys are pretty busy at BD most days. Too bad more people don't want to or can't jump in to help. They are long days, but if you love the sport, it's totally worth it.
Yeah, we strive to be as effective as possible. Our lead spends a ton of time trying to get out Motley Crew set-up and scheduled. I haven't seen the course direction yet, but when they're all coming down it's a lot busier. I think it was two years ago (?) coming down, we probably flipped 70 UTVs back on their wheels.

Great times

Which trails are you guys handling?

Yeah, we strive to be as effective as possible. Our lead spends a ton of time trying to get out Motley Crew set-up and scheduled. I haven't seen the course direction yet, but when they're all coming down it's a lot busier. I think it was two years ago (?) coming down, we probably flipped 70 UTVs back on their wheels.

Great times

Which trails are you guys handling?
Sounds like they're going down this year, so better get limbered up!

Looks like Spooners and Wrecking Ball for us. I think they like to send some of us way out to Spooners because when the course closes they can ask us to check on other trails on the way out. It's fun, but we usually don't' get back to camp until midnight or so.

Sounds like they're going down this year, so better get limbered up!

Looks like Spooners and Wrecking Ball for us. I think they like to send some of us way out to Spooners because when the course closes they can ask us to check on other trails on the way out. It's fun, but we usually don't' get back to camp until midnight or so.
Roger that
Our fun can get REAL intense at the end of each day with the shit show wanting to start up at BD once the course is closed.
We've had some interesting experiences just trying to get our shit out of there

Top Back Refresh