What's new

2022/2023/2024/NOW 2025 KoH; Attending for nOOBs: How/What/Where/Why

He said it is way better than his last car.... the one he got to the front row of the start line with 8 years in a row.

Of course he is an incredible driver, but :eek::eek::eek:, can't wait to see how well this new car runs.
Dumb question, but does anyone know what all he's changed with the new car? To me it looks a lot like the old car. I'm not sure I could tell the difference between the two without them side by side.

Dumb question, but does anyone know what all he's changed with the new car? To me it looks a lot like the old car. I'm not sure I could tell the difference between the two without them side by side.

Complete new car, though I believe he is running the same engine. Rumor is the old car has been sold to another racer.

I do know the new IFS is designed by Dallas again (same person who designed both of Scherer's IFS) and it is designed to optimize the geometry with the 74WELD portals.

Complete new car, though I believe he is running the same engine. Rumor is the old car has been sold to another racer.

I do know the new IFS is designed by Dallas again (same person who designed both of Scherer's IFS) and it is designed to optimize the geometry with the 74WELD portals.
Ah, interesting. Both cars seem to have a lot of similarities(makes sense because he was so successful in the last car), so I'd be interested to find what the changes were that made it so much better. Didn't know the new one was on portals.

Old Car:
1672792489997.png

vs new for comparison

1672792561791.png

Correct on the old car being bought by another racer. Monkey with a Knife Team (helicopter fly out of broken race car at KOH 22’) bought it.

i can bring an inflatable screen (like 160") and projector. for nighttime movie watching. anyone got any wheeling videos so we dont have to attempt to stream anything? i assume streaming movies would be a fail.

i can bring an inflatable screen (like 160") and projector. for nighttime movie watching. anyone got any wheeling videos so we dont have to attempt to stream anything? i assume streaming movies would be a fail.
Last year I streamed the shootout to the TV on the side of my motorhome and maybe I'm getting old, but it was waaaay better than fighting the crowds to see what was going on.

Granted we could sort of see the top of the hill from our camp, and hear horsepower noises, but not having to wander around to find a good spot to sit/stand and watch was pretty solid.

Last year I streamed the shootout to the TV on the side of my motorhome and maybe I'm getting old, but it was waaaay better than fighting the crowds to see what was going on.

Granted we could sort of see the top of the hill from our camp, and hear horsepower noises, but not having to wander around to find a good spot to sit/stand and watch was pretty solid.
We were streaming the shootout on a phone over on the far side of Claw / lower Johnson while the group behind us tried to recover a toyota that decided to try to do a cartwheel down the side of the mountain.

Has anyone adjusted plans with weather? I’m assuming it’s going to be a sloppy messy shit show?

06h3 posted up a shit ton of Ultimate Adventures into a google drive not too long ago and I saved it. There's something I think we can all get behind :usa:

I'm still on the fence of making it. Would be there 8th-11th ish. A group of my buddies are going for sure, I just don't know if I'll make it. If I do make it, I'll be in either a stock white Tacoma or with my buddy in a Wagoneer on 40's.

Top Back Refresh