What's new

2021 Trail Hero pics

DA3259D6-5305-41B8-BFFA-52F78DB4E036.jpeg

Pics are worth 1000 words, but i can’t find one for that. :smokin::usa:

& where’s the emoji for huge balls?

With 4ws, the right width and stickies, it doesn't look too terribly hard. But fuck it looks like a nightmare if you do fall in :laughing:

Looking at some of the pics from Sand Hollow you have to wonder what people were thinking looking at the crack and go yup I think the trail goes right thru there.. :laughing:

Not saying I wouldn’t try it. But I think for sure I would want a spotter I trust. That pic almost makes me want to put rear steer on my wishlist.
I don’t know if I would want a spotter, I would feel very bad for his family if he slipped on the slick rock and fell into that bottomless chasm.
I am use to sliding 30 feet on wet clay mud. Slick rock confused me. Jeep has infinite traction but I fall on my ass if I try to walk on it.

I don’t know if I would want a spotter, I would feel very bad for his family if he slipped on the slick rock and fell into that bottomless chasm.
I am use to sliding 30 feet on wet clay mud. Slick rock confused me. Jeep has infinite traction but I fall on my ass if I try to walk on it.

Try not wearing dress shoes next time :flipoff2:

How's the rear steering treating you? Are you having a way easier time of stuff than last year? Obviously it gives you the ability to tackle the retard cracks with a reasonable expectation of not losing your rig :laughing:

Pics of You gotta be nuts never do justice
And it really doesn't do justice to "You gotta be Super Nuts" where the buggy is. The normal "You gotta be Nuts" line on the right looks worse in the picture.

I was really hoping my buddy I was riding with would back off "You Gotta be Super Nuts" after putting tires on it, but he did it. The whole time I was shitting bricks thinking we were going to take a bad roll backwards :laughing: There is an even crazier line on "You gotta be Super Nuts" if you turn left as you are going up it instead of going straight where that buggy is in Mr Stubs picture. There were fresh tracks on that line when we did it, and all I got to say is some of those guys out there have some major balls of steel :eek:

Top Back Refresh