What's new

2021 Trail Hero pics

So sick!!! We're going in November. 3 of us in full bodied Yotas but mine is exoed. Going with some buggies too tho. Can't wait. Thanks posting these awesome pics. Mind blowing shit, especially where you see tire tracks... like WTH??

And it really doesn't do justice to "You gotta be Super Nuts" where the buggy is. The normal "You gotta be Nuts" line on the right looks worse in the picture.

I was really hoping my buddy I was riding with would back off "You Gotta be Super Nuts" after putting tires on it, but he did it. The whole time I was shitting bricks thinking we were going to take a bad roll backwards :laughing: There is an even crazier line on "You gotta be Super Nuts" if you turn left as you are going up it instead of going straight where that buggy is in Mr Stubs picture. There were fresh tracks on that line when we did it, and all I got to say is some of those guys out there have some major balls of steel :eek:
I regret not trying "super nuts" but no way would I take the line to the left you are talking about.

3F3CDF7A-F9C1-4E97-A484-F6749724A087.jpeg

Top Back Refresh