What's new

2021 Bronco

Attachments

• BF13DC33-9055-4F6D-B652-73B6A4B20F4A.jpeg
    BF13DC33-9055-4F6D-B652-73B6A4B20F4A.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 96
Centurions were cool. Maybe they were more cool only because they were not factory built. If they were factory built they would be cool like a Suburban is, but the 2 door would still be cooler.
Yeah they are the suburban ford didnt build. I think they are neat, but a factory fresh bronco should be a 2 door

Yeah they are the suburban ford didnt build. I think they are neat, but a factory fresh bronco should be a 2 door
Don't worry, it is. They just also provided options for everyone else haha. Completely unfounded guess - I bet the 4 door is going to outsell the 2 door

2021-ford-bronco.jpg

Don't worry, it is. They just also provided options for everyone else haha. Completely unfounded guess - I bet the 4 door is going to outsell the 2 door

2021-ford-bronco.jpg
You're probably correct about the sales. Off-road vehicle to haul the kids around and most will probably never go off-road. I've owned an 89 and a 96, only fords I've ever bought, loved them, new ones just dont do it for me

The biggest problem with the bronco so far is the assholes that don't understand there's 2 completley different versions that have nothing to do with each other besides the name.

:flipoff2:

Bit a blunder that, at least they built a proper one for people that know. Maybe GM will feel left out with their Blazer minivan and get off their asses :laughing:

yup, dumb as shit to do it that way.

the electric mustang is still a worse move, by not just giving it a new name, but this double sized release at tthe same time will rank up there :laughing:
What about the “maverick”? New woke ranger?

Yes I'm looking at the Bronco base 2 door with the turbo 4 and 7 speed manual...The dealer called and said if I want the car, now is the time to buy it. It is not a demo...Going down tomorrow morning. Don't like the color at all so according to the dealer I can order one to suit my tastes...
But how long is the wait for an ordered Bronco?

yup, dumb as shit to do it that way.

the electric mustang is still a worse move, by not just giving it a new name, but this double sized release at tthe same time will rank up there :laughing:
I feel like an electric Mustang needs a sound system out back playing exhaust sounds that mimic the throttle. Who wants a sports car that doesn’t sound mean?

I feel like an electric Mustang needs a sound system out back playing exhaust sounds that mimic the throttle. Who wants a sports car that doesn’t sound mean?
The electric Mustang is not even a Mustang. Its a tall car you know one of those gay ”crossover” things. Ford has gone full blown faggot for the most part. Then again so has everyone...except Dodge. Lets Hellcat everything. I dont like Dodge but that makes me fully respect them.

The electric Mustang is not even a Mustang. Its a tall car you know one of those gay ”crossover” things. Ford has gone full blown faggot for the most part. Then again so has everyone...except Dodge. Lets Hellcat everything. I dont like Dodge but that makes me fully respect them.
I just looked it up. That thing is hideous!

Yes I'm looking at the Bronco base 2 door with the turbo 4 and 7 speed manual...The dealer called and said if I want the car, now is the time to buy it. It is not a demo...Going down tomorrow morning. Don't like the color at all so according to the dealer I can order one to suit my tastes...
But how long is the wait for an ordered Bronco?
What color is it and where is it? If you pass please get me the info

What about the “maverick”? New woke ranger?

looks like a ranger but apparently it is a "emerging segment" compact pickup. how has car and driver made it this far and never heard of the mini-truck?

i personally like the pre2012 escapes and <00 minitrucks, so i'm happy to see more of this stuff. heck, i'll take a bronco sport over a new escape even if i don't care for either of them particularly :laughing:

dodge also announced that they will join everybody with a 2030 or whatever "all electric" date.

hopefully the political winds shift between now and then

dodge also announced that they will join everybody with a 2030 or whatever "all electric" date.

hopefully the political winds shift between now and then

All this shit about "going all electric" is just lip service by these companies to appease the tree huggers and libtards of the country. Anyone with even half a brain knows our power grid would not be able to keep up and this would be a complete disaster. Let's not even get into the battery storage/life discussion. 🙄

Wish in one hand, shit in the other.......

Throw in some occasional outbursts of a crowd of people screaming in terror and you'd have a winner for sure

7 speed manual transmission?

Am I the only one who thinks that would be an absolute pain in the ass to daily drive?

All this shit about "going all electric" is just lip service by these companies to appease the tree huggers and libtards of the country. Anyone with even half a brain knows our power grid would not be able to keep up and this would be a complete disaster. Let's not even get into the battery storage/life discussion. 🙄

The amount of people that don't understand this is astonishing.

I'm not at all against EV's... but if we replaced 25% of the cars in the US tomorrow with EV's we'd be back living in the 1800's.

7 speed manual transmission?

Am I the only one who thinks that would be an absolute pain in the ass to daily drive?
I'd be OK with it. It's a double overdrive 6 speed like the T56, plus a 6.6:1 granny low. So I'm sure it'll have some skip shift stuff going on, but it'll drive like a 6 speed unless you need the granny gear

It has a granny gear and two overdrive gears, so it really is a 4 speed around town.

there is a whole decade worth of fucked up cars from the 70's due to "environmental concerns" that were worse in every way, from an efficiency standpoint, just to meet the demands of the times.

i'm confident that we can easily have the decade of 25-35 be equally a dip into a world of shit if this keeps up :laughing:

looks like a ranger but apparently it is a "emerging segment" compact pickup. how has car and driver made it this far and never heard of the mini-truck?

i personally like the pre2012 escapes and <00 minitrucks, so i'm happy to see more of this stuff. heck, i'll take a bronco sport over a new escape even if i don't care for either of them particularly :laughing:
That was one I was keeping an eye on since I really like compact trucks, not this 7/8 sized Ranger etc that cost as much as a 1/2 ton and get similar mileage. I am disappointed though. Unibody truck that only has the micro bed. Nothing necessarily wrong with a unibody truck, I used to have an MJ for several years, but the teeny tiny bed on these "trucks" really sucks. I have had, and liked, mini trucks for simple runs to the feed store etc where I don't want to fire up the 3/4 tons but need some real bed space for 4 bales, and was hoping the Maverick would be more like the OG Ranger.

As to your other point, I have no idea how they hadn't heard of them either, after all they were around from the early 70's until the early 2000's, so it's not like mini trucks are now a new thing. It reminded me of how when the new Titan came out all the magazine writers made a big deal out of the tool box build into the bedside, saying it was a new and innovative thing. I remember my Dad's 67 (I believe) F250 had a tool box in the bedside.

i'm confident that we can easily have the decade of 25-35 be equally a dip into a world of shit if this keeps up :laughing:

Government regulated diesel emissions systems are proof positive of this. How many years have the manufacturers had to get that stuff dialed in and yet still can't?

Diesel emissions > millions of non recyclable plastic DEF containers. :idea:

Top Back Refresh