What's new

2021 Bronco

Should add there is plenty of storage room inside for 3 days with a family of 4.
Screenshot_20220815-045135_Messages.jpg

Yes and no

She enjoyed the camping but hated the wheeling... which sucks because hopefully getting her on board was one of the reasons I wanted a nice new comfortable wheeler.
She didnt say that she wouldnt go again... so thats a plus I guess.

Well she went so that's a start. Hopefully with more trips, she'll get used to it enough that she can enjoy it more.

Edit: wait what are we talking about here? :laughing:

Last edited:
Want to take her on fordyce this weekend? 😆

I couldn't make it up last week cause the boys started school and football. We're headed to rubicon fri and sat, then fordyce sun an mon. 4 rigs. You're welcome to join in if you want to. 1 JL, 1 JK, 1 LJ and 1 JT.

Last edited:
Yes and no

She enjoyed the camping but hated the wheeling... which sucks because hopefully getting her on board was one of the reasons I wanted a nice new comfortable wheeler.
She didnt say that she wouldnt go again... so thats a plus I guess.
One of my biggest challenges with having 2 kids and wife as well. My wife did say she enjoys driving a lot more than riding shotgun, so I might have to get used to riding shotgun myself if I continue to want everyone to come along.

We were camping with a big group of us, and the site next to my folk's had a Bronco there. Dad fell in love with it. They've got a 97 TJ they'd replace. So now he's looking at them.

It's Sema season.:barf:
Screenshot_20221027_145103_Instagram.jpg
  • That wall of air horns keeps the rear diff. and drop hitch from being primary snag points :flipoff2:
  • Jeep owners thank the Bronco for taking over as the primary target of SEMA ass-monkeys
  • Taco owners thank the Bronco for taking over as the primary target of SEMA ass-monkeys
  • Some misguided booger-eatin' mall-wheelin' cretin will look at that and say, "Fuck yes!" :homer:
  • That truck reeks of Specialty Equipment Manufacturers' Excess Nonsense (S.E.M.E.N.)

Last edited:
Im a little confused (as always)

did they just take off the fenders, and leave it naked?? the fenders look alright like that, but Id try and do extra trimming and then Id do some fiberglassing (myself) and try to make something that looks alright and is different from most..

it looks like you can still see what held the fenders on..

and when done maybe find someone who can help me build some small guards the shape of the fenderwells... just to protect the body a little ?? ((edit to keep rocks from flying off the tires and hitting the side of the body))

I really hope one of ya'll does some serious body damage so I can buy it cheap. I will never be able to afford a new one.. unless I win th lotto..

Last edited:

did they just take off the fenders, and leave it naked?? the fenders look alright like that, but Id try and do extra trimming and then Id do some fiberglassing (myself) and try to make something that looks alright and is different from most..

and when done maybe find someone who can help me build some small guards the shape of the fenderwells... just to protect the body a little ?? ((edit to keep rocks from flying off the tires and hitting the side of the body))

I really hope one of ya'll does some serious body damage so I can buy it cheap. I will never be able to afford a new one.. unless I win th lotto..
They just removed the fender flairs that you are talking about attempting to re-create

Jeeeezuz krist Arti……
You Fkn never let us down!!!!!!!
:beer:

Im guessing pismo and that sort of thing is pretty common. The sand is really hard to read mid day and im guessing he accidentally went off a drop.
Nope. They bolted on the new suspension and were seeing how big they could go. There is a video out on YouTube but it does not show any of this.

Top Back Refresh