What's new

2009 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X (T-Swap, Geared, Locked)

Member Number
2009 Nissan Frontier King Cab Pro-4X
Black
4.0L Engine
6 Speed Manual Transmission

Basically every factory option available in 2009 except Nav

I am the original owner. Bought it new with 12 miles on it. Current mileage is 178,000 and change. AMSOIL fluids in Engine, Transmission, T-Case and Diffs since 60,000 miles.

$6,500 OBO.

EDIT: SEE LAST POST!!!

EDIT: Located in New Milford, CT

Engine
Injen CAI
Plenum Spacer
NISMO Shorty Equal Length Headers
True Dual Exhaust (twin Borla’s dumped behind the cab)
UpRev Dyno Tune

Drivetrain
M205 Front Diff out of a 2007 Nissan Titan (3 Rib design)
OEM Titan Half Shafts
Stock M226 Rear Diff
ARB Air Lockers in both
4.10 Gears
PRG Short Throw Shifter

Suspension
Titan Swap (PRG Upper Control Arms, Stock Titan Lowers)
SAW Remote Resi Coilovers up front, FOX 2.0 Remote Resi in the rear
Alcan Leafpack
Fred Goeske 2” Spacers in the rear
Heim Steering Upgrade

Armor
Full Set of Shrockworks Skids
Shrockworks Front Bumper with LED Fogs
Shrockworks Rear Bumper
Shrockworks Sliders

Wheels/Tires
5 OEM 16” Pro-4X Rims with 315/75R16 BFG KM2’s

MISC
ARB CKMA12 compressor mounted in toolbox with 5 gallon air tank and quick connect
Rigid 20” LED Bar up front
Rigid Dually’s reverse lights mounted to top of bed
Swing out Spare Tire Carrier with Jerry Can holder and shovel mount
Custom Built electrical system to run all that stuff
Odyssey Battery
CB radio on 4’ Firestik
Spare front axle shaft, spare heim joint, spare rear driveshaft u-joints.

Truck is in perfect working condition to hit the trails. Could use a brake overhaul, new heims in the steering and new coilovers, but it all works as it’s sitting here right now and none of that is of immediate concern, just something to consider down the road. Truck has spent its whole life in the NE so there is rust on the frame and the bottom of the rockers, bed corner. Nothing rotted through but if you want it to look all shiny and new, bust out the flap disc and get to work.

EDIT 2: Forgot, the RR parking brake is nonexistent. Not that it matters, the parking brakes never held the truck from the day I bought it.

I love the truck and she has taught me many things, but the sad fact is that I don’t have a lot of time to wheel, our club lost the land I really liked and I have other things to spend money on. Clean CT title in hand.

IMG-20210701-080656218-HDR.jpg

IMG-20210701-080610522-HDR.jpg

IMG-20210701-080622302.jpg

Last edited:
List that thing for $20k on expedition portal and it will likely be sold by the weekend.

Reactions: DMG
Didn't have an account over there but signed up this morning. As soon as one of their moderators approve it I will post there. It would make an excellent Expedition Rig. Actually was told by one of our club guys a few years ago that exact thing. Will list it for the same price as here. I know those guys get a rep for paying asinine prices for shit but I'm not like that. The price I put is OBO and there's always a little room. You couldn't buy a 2009 truck and build what I have for that money by any stretch.

Edited the OP since I forgot the RR parking brake is gone.

Willing to negotiate for iRate members. I just want her to go to a good home to someone that can and will use her. I don't really have to sell it. I did get a trade offer but I'm not entertaining any trades right now.

We're building a garage at the moment and I have it laid out for the new tow rig, wifes car and I have room for a small buggy to be stored on dolley's in front of the wife's car. The way things have worked out, to wheel where and how I want, I really feel like I have to tow it. If I'm going to tow this, I might as well tow a buggy instead since the cost to build this into my dream rig is just silly.

Just saying, saw this over there this morning. $18k for a 2001 Taco with 192k miles, a mild lift, tires, topper, and plywood platform in the back.

Holy shit... Well, whatever. When I'm approved my truck oughta sell in like 5 seconds. My rig can run circles around that Yota.

I know you and that rig. I used to GSR over in Brookfield and we’d talk off-road shit after the meeting.

good luck with the sale, I can vouch for a sick rig.

free bump!

Final price drop. $8500 OBO. I did take a picture of the rear frame behind the shackles and the rust is worse than I thought it was. Would probably need patch plates welded in there. Picture attached for full disclosure. Both sides look the same. Rest of the frame is surface rust.

20210901-085837.jpg

I will give this until our garage is built then it will come off the market and I will rebuild it. So, any interested party has until the GC finishes. I estimate that to be about a month and a half but it could be less, could be more too. Slab was poured yesterday.

Siding is going on the garage and I'd like to buy some new toys for the new truck along with some stuff for the new garage...

$6500.

Has all new brake lines on all 4 corners, new front calipers and new front brakes. Clutch line replaced 2 years ago. New battery this past spring. Rust on the frame, rockers and bed corners. Driver front bed corner rusted out and fell off.

Drove the truck to NY 3 weeks ago and camped all week. It drives as good as it ever did. Has a heat shield rattle at low RPM but that can be removed. It’s a trail truck and you simply cannot get one that can do what this can for this money.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh