What's new

2002 TuRD

I wouldn't say mine was 1 finger, but running big rocks, it would steer like a stock vehicle on flat gravel. With the exception of like the whole tire up against a wall with traction, but my full hydro was the same way.
Overall it was worth while, I guess I was just expecting more with the way people I was wheeling with were hyping it up. I do like that it stays nice and cool, will be neat to see how it does in a few months wheeling when it's 95*+ out

I like hydro assist but it's not as awesome as people were making it out to be, maybe I hyped it up in my head.

every time I get in the xtracab (from the doublecab, ford, etc)... I find the steering to be way too light... it's one pinky easy.

every time I get in the xtracab (from the doublecab, ford, etc)... I find the steering to be way too light... it's one pinky easy.
See on the road mine very heavy now, I kind of like it better as that Ford box was light on the street.

The ram was leaking, I ordered a new one after fucking up the gland tool and the fitting trying to break the end loose to reseal it. Maybe that was it

Top Back Refresh