What's new

OK SOLD -2002 Ford Excursion - OKC

Pt_Ranger_v8

A dministrator
Member Number
Loc
flyover land
ave you ever wanted to ride down the freeway on your couch, with 6 of your friends (or family!), the dog, and all the luggage you want for a week?
Maybe you want to carry 4x8 sheets of plywood inside out of the rain.
Maybe you just want to tow a mountain down the road at the speed limit.

This 2002 Excursion is for you!
355K miles. 7.3l diesel, 2wd, automatic transmission. Limited trim level.

The engine is stock, except for the CNCFAB stage 1.5 HPOP - just a little better than stock. HPOP lines have also been upgraded to a line available anywhere hydraulic lines are made.

Water pump recently replaced August 2020. Starter replaced September 2020.

The radio isn't stock, nor is the backup camera. Tires have been replaced once or twice. Brakes and suspension have also been replaced when needed.
Steering wheel controls work, as does the rear heat/air.

The overhead console doesn't work, nor does the automatic mirror. The drivers' seat is worn - hence the seat cover.

The rest of the truck is stock and untouched.

All in all, the truck is in very good condition, but it is 20 years old, with a few miles. Still reliable, but with the kids moving out, we don't need such a large people hauler any more. My wife and I are at a crossroads with this truck, so we have decided to sell.

$17,500 or Best Reasonable Offer. No lowballers, I know what I got :D Seriously though, make me an decent offer.

Contact me here or via phone call/text 9zero7-35zero-sixtynine48. I work days (most of the time,) but can arrange for a daytime meetup. Will deliver for the price of fuel, depending on distance.

nc_ohc=NImRVLvbN6gAX9Dr_6D&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-4.jpg

nc_ohc=dNPpyIZvU5wAX-AWIyA&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-3.jpg

nc_ohc=HhKsBr-Hm2QAX85In16&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-3.jpg

nc_ohc=1yYnSy2ui-oAX-SIcA8&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-3.jpg

f'real though, wife wants a smaller big car :shaking:. Make me an offer.

Top Back Refresh