What's new

2002 f150 wiper arm nuts

Dennhop

Crayon Eater
Member Number
Loc
Nunya
Just picked up a cheap f150 for one of my kids first vehicle. Previous owner thought the gem module was bad, and the owner before him had pulled the wiper arms off the front and threw them in the backseat, but they lost the nuts for the wiper arms. For the life of me, I can't find replacements online, and I don't know what the size of them would be....anyone have any idea what size and thread they might be off the top of their head?

​​​​​I bet. When I went to that magical website, after putting in the year make and model, then searching, the only thing I could find was a plastic push clip that showed up under wiper arm nut. It showed all sorts of other actual wiper arm nuts, but when I narrowed it down to my specific model and year,every one of them said did not fit.

Screenshot_20200721-042301_Chrome.jpg

Tried ev ery other major auto box store, as well as Rock Auto and a few dealer sites that had parts breakdowns. Nothing populated there either.

Tried searching for sizes, also. Maybe my terms weren't right, but I couldn't get the results to populate there either. I'll show you my fucking search results to make you happy...some of us actually try and do some legwork before we ask what most people assume is a stupid fucking question...
Screenshot_20200721-041915_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200721-041921_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200721-041856_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200721-041908_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, mine were at work;. Brought my tap set home with me and checked the threads out yesterday...I can't remember off the top of my head now, but I think it was 1.25

Top Back Refresh