What's new

AZ 2000 class A motorhome 39k miles ford V10 $7000

Projectjunkie

Whatever
Member Number
Loc
Tucson Az

I bought this to flip, or if it doesn't sell, intended to get it ready for next summer, but I'm just slammed right now and will sell it for $7k

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Would it be unwise to drive it to Pennsylvania as-is?

Would it be unwise to drive it to Pennsylvania as-is?

I'd really rather sell it locally so a guy can look it over real well and know exactly what he's getting, and if it has any fuel or battery or tire issues, etc, he's close to home

I do think it's a good value and will have a long life once sorted out

I'd really rather sell it locally so a guy can look it over real well and know exactly what he's getting, and if it has any fuel or battery or tire issues, etc, he's close to home

I do think it's a good value and will have a long life once sorted out
I appreciate your honesty. It looks like a great deal.

I appreciate your honesty. It looks like a great deal.

No problem.
Fuel filter was shitty, and the pump is weak, its in a 100 gallon tank that is surrounded by the self leveling hydraulics:laughing: I've got an old biker coming from 100 miles away tomorrow, if we make a deal I'm gonna help him drop the tank and put in a module, the shit I get myself into:laughing:

Reactions: DMG
Reinstalled the fuel tank this morning, going to refuel, test out and relist for 7500obo if all goes well

Fuel tank and fuel was actually really clean, the short hose split from age and sprayed back to tank, I wasn't screwing around, I bought an OEM pump and ran that

20220724_060246.jpg

Top Back Refresh