What's new

$200 Tom Wood's Driveshaft Gift Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our latest IBB vendor Tom Wood's is giving away one $200 gift certificate each of the next 3 months!
:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

unnamed.jpg

Who remembers those awesome driveshaft gift certificates that were given out on the old site?!? Well I’ve been working with Shawn Wood, Tom's son, and we're going to bring that excitement back for the next 3 months! Thats right, Shawn is giving a $200 gift certificate away to one lucky winner in Aug, Sept & Oct!

Even if this trial run, it's pretty awesome so be sure to give a big shout out to Shawn in your posts. He goes by member name Tom Wood's on here and he said he'll be getting on and helping with driveshaft questions where he can. So if you have an issue or question with your build, be sure to tag him!

Tom Wood's official rules for entry are simple:
  • Must have a Red Skull
  • Must make a post here
  • THIS post/drawing runs the entire month of August
  • Winning post number will be chosen by Google Random Number Generator

Unofficial rules, the IBB extra Mile:
Check out their site, it's hella easy to pick a shaft for a stock rig
While the Old School “IN” will work....
post up any stories or good experiences you’ve had with your Tom Wood's Shaft
or post pics of your rig you’re building you need shafts for

If you're on the IG, follow them: @tomwoodsdriveshafts

download.jpg

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:
Sweet. Bound to break a dribeshaft after I install the RCVs
20210503_153205.jpg

Mmmm. Woodys dont break easily! Have had many and will continue to use them!

Thanks for the chance to win...The driveshafts I bought from you guys has been flawless for almost 15 years on my old YJ

Alrighty just stepped it up, I'm always in need of a driveshaft or two so I'm in! (If yellow skulls are allowed haha, don't actually know)

Yes I need to start stating that.

Good timing, thats also a ton of entries into the Irate Warn'd You giveaway as well :smokin:
Sweet! And yeah I've been putting this off for too long, might as well do it while there are additional benefits haha. Looking forward to making use of all the benefits, thanks for doing what ya do man!

Our latest IBB vendor Tom Wood's is giving away one $200 gift certificate each of the next 3 months!
:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

unnamed.jpg

Who remembers those awesome driveshaft gift certificates that were given out on the old site?!? Well I’ve been working with Shawn Wood, Tom's son, and we're going to bring that excitement back for the next 3 months! Thats right, Shawn is giving a $200 gift certificate away to one lucky winner in Aug, Sept & Oct!

Even if this trial run, it's pretty awesome so be sure to give a big shout out to Shawn in your posts. He goes by member name Tom Wood's on here and he said he'll be getting on and helping with driveshaft questions where he can. So if you have an issue or question with your build, be sure to tag him!

Tom Wood's official rules for entry are simple:
  • Must have a Red Skull
  • Must make a post here
  • THIS post/drawing runs the entire month of August
  • Winning post number will be chosen by Google Random Number Generator

Unofficial rules, the IBB extra Mile:
Check out their site, it's hella easy to pick a shaft for a stock rig
While the Old School “IN” will work....
post up any stories or good experiences you’ve had with your Tom Wood's Shaft
or post pics of your rig you’re building you need shafts for

If you're on the IG, follow them: @tomwoodsdriveshafts

download.jpg