What's new

1991 Trail Ranger

The back half is complete so it finally got painted. It's just rustoleum semi-gloss. I raptor lined the back part of the cab as well. I got the adjustable raptor liner gun so I made a nice smooth texture and not overly globby/gritty. Dirthead Dave made a video a while back about using foil to mask off tube work. I must say this tip was awesome and way easier than doing everything in paper and tape.
20240323_175856.jpg 20240323_190752.jpg 20240323_200827.jpg 20240323_201247.jpg 20240323_201441.jpg

I used some brake line restraints from Notchead and they are slick. I saw these from a SEMA post last year and wanted to try them. They go in with a self-tapper or screw/nut and secure the brake line nicely and look clean.
I just stumbled upon these myself, looking for some oil and brake line mounts. They look clean, after getting them in hand you think they’ll hold up to a few years of beating a rig on trails? Hard to tell by YT videos

You can get two-hole stainless pipe straps from typical sizes down to 3/16 for cheap on the usual internet sites. For runs mounted to a body or frame or anything else I'd drill through they're all I use anymore.

I just stumbled upon these myself, looking for some oil and brake line mounts. They look clean, after getting them in hand you think they’ll hold up to a few years of beating a rig on trails? Hard to tell by YT videos
They seem like they will hold up pretty good. They have a solid "click" when you snap the line into the clamping area. I also got the larger ones for 1/2 inch tube and I'm using that for my fuel lines in-between bulkhead fittings on the frame rails.
I like that these don't need rubber isolators since the line won't sit directly on the mounting surface.

Top Back Refresh