What's new

1991 Snow Tracker Build

We’ll miss you.

:flipoff2:

B20E8974-ADBB-45B5-8E79-0C440D0E243D.jpeg

Don’t forget, I have a mint 4 door needing an engine swap and it’s done. So I’m not 100% out of the Tracker game.

This hasn’t wheeled in the cold since the Turkey Shoot…and that sucked enough for me to not want to do it again. :flipoff2:

I’m getting old and don’t like hanging out in the cold anymore.

That’s why we all have Trackers. Because it’s cold for the ‘Shoot and Trackers have heat.

No offense, but you really think it's worth selling VS what you have into it in parts?

I've thought about selling my samurai, but I figured no one would want to pay me what it's worth to me in aftermarket parts.

No offense, but you really think it's worth selling VS what you have into it in parts?

I've thought about selling my samurai, but I figured no one would want to pay me what it's worth to me in aftermarket parts.

That’s my thinking with most stuff. For what ypu get out of it you can’t replace it for that.

A week later the money is gone and so is what you sold.

I know exactly what you mean. $4,000 would pretty much break me even and if I don’t get it, I’ll keep it.

The wife basically said take money from our nest egg if I find deals…which happened today. Some random wheeler/parts hoarder hooked me up. So I don’t “need” to sell this.

But I also have a lot of vehicles…

Top Back Refresh