What's new

1985 Toyota breaker breaker

Add

Pool boy
Member Number
Loc
Grass Valley, Ca
I picked up my dream unicorn truck last night. A 1985 Toyota breaker breaker. It's 1 of only 2 ever made in the second generation body style and less than 100 were ever made in the first generation. Had to drive 1200 miles round trip to get it but it was worth it.

I have 5 custom cabs and collect all things rare or weird Toyota pickup, but this takes the cake.

PXL_20221228_025900982.MP.jpg

Way cooler than them space cab things:flipoff2:
Plans?
Putting my r151f and 4.7 case in it. Chromoly axle shafts and bifs, and hy steer from my last crawler all in it.

2-3" lift on 32s or 33s and put it all back to factory. I don't wanna destroy this one but I wanna be able to take the wife and kids out camping in it.

It'll get repainted to look like it was in the 2nd pic

I don't recall a Toyota in Breaker, Breaker.

Reactions: Add
Anything unique going on inside? Does the top come right off like a 4runner?

There are the remains of a custom cab in the woods behind my buddy's place. Long since stolen, scavenged, and forgotten. Bugs me everytime I see it.

Anything unique going on inside? Does the top come right off like a 4runner?

There are the remains of a custom cab in the woods behind my buddy's place. Long since stolen, scavenged, and forgotten. Bugs me everytime I see it.
Screenshot_20221228-121556.png

This is a first gen with the top off, so you can see on mine where it removes

Mine has been stripped by the PO in prep for paint and body work. Literally everything to put it back together came with it. All glass, seals, seats, lights, trim...everything
Please tell it came installed with a factory CB!!

Have any extra round headlight grilles and buckets? I’ve asked everybody but you for some dumb reason.

You gotta do 36s. 33s won’t be enough fun and you can probably have it done without cutting anything.

Toyota Subaru…. Ugly AF and I love it.

Reactions: Add
Top Back Refresh