What's new

1973 Travelall 1010 - Slammed Family Cruiser Build.

There is a crew cab pickup local to me for $4k, I forgot how ugly the trucks are LOL.

I still think with a 7.3 Powersmoke it would be sweet.

There is a crew cab pickup local to me for $4k, I forgot how ugly the trucks are LOL.

I still think with a 7.3 Powersmoke it would be sweet.

I think they're so ugly, they're beautiful, a throw back.

I hated the reason I sold my first IH, so had to do a second.

I think they're so ugly, they're beautiful, a throw back.

I hated the reason I sold my first IH, so had to do a second.

It's definately an acquired look :laughing:I like the travelall better than the pickup of the generation. But it's all the same from the back doors forward :flipoff2:

The General, 1960 International home built crew cab

[video]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9KhvUlf1n8t4T4wgiHw0Y6iBtCIcXbU6[/video]

sweet build, gonna be an awesome ride:smokin: do not envy all that sanding

Ammeter on my scout got bypassed when that hot wire decided to melt the board. Not a bad idea to skip it and throw a voltmeter in somewhere (or use one of the cig lighter digital ones)

sweet build, gonna be an awesome ride:smokin: do not envy all that sanding

Ammeter on my scout got bypassed when that hot wire decided to melt the board. Not a bad idea to skip it and throw a voltmeter in somewhere (or use one of the cig lighter digital ones)

Thanks!!

Yep, mine is already bypassed, I don't like got wires just kicking around......

Did a little tonight! Pissed at myself for sloppy work and didn't touch it for awhile. Feels good.

Where we left off. Trying to fill pin holes. Very unsuccessfully....

20211021_170210.jpg

After an hour or so. Getting better again. Lots of pin holes still. Other side is way better.

20211021_172123.jpg

20211021_173836.jpg

Doing digital work today. Read thru all the SPI tech stuff again. Going to call them Monday to ask questions and order the rest of the paint stuff I need. They have amazing tech support!

Found a fabric to lace the roof with. Ordered it.

Screenshot_20211024-124939_Chrome.jpg

Spot putty round 3..... Way further to go. But getting closer. It's been sitting so long I need to go over the whole thing with a scotch Brite too.

20211024_144045.jpg

Gonna try to get the garage clean enough to paint. Wish me luck.

Should I pull the old plastic I out up for primer down? I'm worried it may be dusty, but it's not super close to the spray area.

Top Back Refresh