OR 1973 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperSleeper

I bRoKe It
Member Number
Loc
Canby, OR
1973 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Straight body. Kayline soft top and BestTop 2-piece doors. Chevy 350 4-bolt engine with Holly Pro-Jection and a thumper cam. SM420 transmission. 203 low range box and Land Cruiser “3-spd” transfer case. Built Toyota 8” front axle with 5.29 gears, no-slip locker, 30-spline RCV axle shafts with 300m inners, 300m hub gears, and high steer. Rear axle is Toyota 9.5” semi-float with 5.29 gears and a LocRite locker. Tires are 36” radial Iroks (50% tread) on steel “street lock” wheels but will clear 40’s. New OME HD Hilux front springs and XJ rear springs. All new wiring with weatherproof fuse block, fuel cell with sending unit, VDO gauges with GPS Speedo, MetalTech Jackson cage tied to the frame, Warn M8000 winch, MetalTech nose guard, modified factory heater / defrost, Saganaw power steering, and a bunch more that I’m forgetting. Everything works and it is very reliable. Runs and drives great. Comes with all my extra parts including Montero folding rear seats, GM tilt steering column, and new OEM Toyota parts. $7800

z3.jpg
z1.jpg
z4.jpg
z2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh