What's new

1.4 billion stimulus; to deceased

Nothing new. They’ve been sending billions worth of tax returns to vacant addresses for years. Like thousands of returns to a single house and nothing in their system flags it as bogus? Bullshit.

FIL died a year ago in June.MIL got a check for $2400,can't get a definite answer on keep it or not.She set $1200 aside waiting for an answer.

And didnt washington state send like 400 million in unemployment to fake foreign accounts. More and more I think we need to shut down the gooberment from access to our paychecks. We need taxes, but we need to write the check, not have it automatically deducted.

Fucking Nigerians too! It's time we cut those fuckheads off from the internet. EMP that shit hole.

Not shocked. We got a letter two weeks ago stating we owed the IRS around $2K. There was a late fee If the payment wasn’t made in April. This was the first notice we received. The kicker was, it was for a issue with our taxes filed for 2018. It’s obvious how efficient the government is.

And didnt washington state send like 400 million in unemployment to fake foreign accounts. More and more I think we need to shut down the gooberment from access to our paychecks. We need taxes, but we need to write the check, not have it automatically deducted.

Yup! I was one of them. The State of Washington was told by some A-hole, that i was laid off March 6th. It took 2 months for my Company to tell me. The State has my proper address, phone number and E-mail. I never received anything from them to ask if i was actually laid off. I still don't even know where the checks were sent and for how much. I filed a fraud claim that was supposed to stop the payments. Now I get to wait for the State to do an investigation.... I sure they will screw that up too.

Can you imagine the uproar that would happen if the IRS called everyone demanding to prove they were alive before they got their TrumpBucks®?

Have Trump's kids call them, if they don't say please and thank you, they don't get a check :stirthepot:

Tax should be collected at point of sale only.

FIL died a year ago in June.MIL got a check for $2400,can't get a definite answer on keep it or not.She set $1200 aside waiting for an answer.

From what we found out, if he paid taxes/filed for 2019, he should be eligible for the check. My MIL died in November 0f 2018 and we got a check for her. We played hell trying to figure out if it was legit for her heirs to keep it. From what little we were able to find out, she/we filed for her for 2018 but obviously not 2019 so she should not be eligible. IRS was useless in getting info and we couldn't find out oof we should sent it back or what to do with the check So we just shredded it.

Edit: I just read the attached article on Forbes and according to that she is not eligible for his half of the $2400 she has to return $1200.

Last edited:
From what we found out, if he paid taxes/filed for 2019, he should be eligible for the check. My MIL died in November 0f 2018 and we got a check for her. We played hell trying to figure out if it was legit for her heirs to keep it. From what little we were able to find out, she/we filed for her for 2018 but obviously not 2019 so she should not be eligible. IRS was useless in getting info and we couldn't find out oof we should sent it back or what to do with the check So we just shredded it.

He had filed by Jan of 2019.

She got it as a DD,so she took the cash out and has it in an envelope.As far as the IRS,I've gotten straighter answers out of a 2 yo:rolleyes:

Top Back Refresh