What's new

07 classic BCM?

Tagjeep

Another user
Member Number
Loc
West central Ar.
I have an 07 classic 2500hd. The passenger headlight went out 2 weeks ago,new bulb,nope,switched bulbs with drivers side,nope. Checked voltage and got 1.5-1.8 volts.
My interior lights act wonky, sometimes not coming on with open doors,radio not turning off when the door opens.
Does the BCM control the headlights? Or does anyone have a schematic of where the passenger headlight harness is?

I have the interior light/radio issue also with my '14. There was a wire split in the loom on the driver door at the hinge. Also had issues with the locks and (remote and the master lock on that door).
That solved some of the issues in that door. My next guess is the latch mechanism, but I haven't looked into after I put the door back on and it was getting too late to trace what that wire was.

the first two diagrams are for the 2002, the second 3 are for the 2005

Check voltage at the wire side of the connector. The terminals will burn or even break the wire at the connection.

if it’s one door that the lights and such won’t work correctly, it’s usually that switch. Unfortunately the switch is a part of the entire lock mechanism. Not hard to replace. Just gotta dig into the door and such. I need switches for both of my rear doors. :homer:

Thanks for the replies.
I'll poke around the fusebox today.
It's all the doors that act up,sometimes drivers other times the back doors.

Start at your big fuse box underhood, snap us some pictures of the "picture" inside

Then we go from there

Also do the same from the fuse panel on the left end of the dash

Top Back Refresh