What's new

€irate???

Member Number
Loc
Roy WA
This site is great.... the fact that the other site is literally sweeping up The mess as we left is fkN awesome!!!!
“Irate” just doesn’t have the same ring to it as “Pirate”!!!
id there anything we can do about that??? Maybe a blacked out P in front of the name???
Maybe it’s just me... if that’s the case I’ll STFU!!!

If you would have just put !!! As your user name we would have known it was you.

STFUG

This site is great.... the fact that the other site is literally sweeping up The mess as we left is fkN awesome!!!!
id there anything we can do about that??? Maybe a blacked out P in front of the name???

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

:flipoff2:
If would be really cool if you could post in black text, try it out for a month or six !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flipoff2:

TF is wrong with you?

we got new digs and youre bichin about the name!..... the name that we voted on! :laughing:

doesnt bother me i called the old place irate 4x4, so now this just makes it less confusing for the people i talk to:flipoff2:

Go suck start a shotgun loaded with aids infested hobo dicks you jiz stain on the ass of herpes infested hooker.

Top Back Refresh