What's new

“Whitening” on products is... racists.

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
I see no stop in this stupidity going on in our fucked up society :rolleyes:

Oh for fucks sake, it's L'Oreal, a frog company. WTF gives a flying fuck what they say or do. When is all this fake outrage going to stop ?

Oh for fucks sake, it's L'Oreal, a frog company. WTF gives a flying fuck what they say or do. When is all this fake outrage going to stop ?

You do realize they insane left actually is outraged by these things? This is not about logic. It's about feelings based around the belief that the entire western world actually is systemically racist and literally everything contains racial commentary or dogma.

Hell ill go out of my way to be racist around the loony left.

Have to have some justification to plug them when they act all violent and shit.

I don't find the entirety of the world's Corporations rolling over on ridiculous racial Marxism to be 'fake outrage'.

Gary, listen, you grew up when everything worked out. We know the history, we're old now.

It's not all right, Gary. This Racial Sanitation is awful. This is dangerous, ugly territory.

Unlike you, people paying the price. Have a little empathy and some broad-mindedness. Your narrow interpretation of "Oh it's all going back to normal" is clearly shattered. Now catch up.

I see no stop in this stupidity going on in our fucked up society :rolleyes:

When I talked about this on the frog nazi board, I pointed out that Black and Brown people are obsessed with skin tone and have been before they met Whites. Blacks try to blame this on White Privilege, it's clearly false. Look at the insanity of Albinos and their cancer-curing hacked-off arms in Africa.

The Asians have been keeping their women white for thousands of years. Also binding their feet. Japanese paint their women pure white.

If you live in a town with a lot of ChiCom invaders, you'll see them walking around with umbrellas so they don't tan.

This is ALL blamed on whites. Well, whites did not invent Geisha Girls.

The upshot of all of these cosmetic companies ending their skin whitening products is going to be a lot of chemical injuries in brown-people lands.

You watch and see. People will be soaking their kids in chlorine bleach, it already happens.

I was watching a documentary about the Black Plague this evening and outta nowhere my wife says, "it's only a matter of time before they demand the name of the black plague be changed", I damn near choked to death on my bourbon I was taking a drink of because that shit was funny.

Calling it now............when Christmas season rolls in and whiners demand Black Friday be changed and retailers cave in and do it.

Top Back Refresh